Re: God, UFO's, Top Secrets, Fuku, HAARP, WWIII, Polar shifts, Cancer cure.

Users who are viewing this thread

He saw right through my disguise of trying to scare 10 year olds and not the fact that I googled the avatar size and picked the first cool looking gif.

Changed my signature if that helps any.

I got to share this next post with you kiddies. This is for laughter only. I seen this and about lost control of bodily fluids after reading the first comment. This is what wacky looks like children. It start's off ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsY13oe09So&feature=related

Which brings me to my next subject. Polar shifts. I'll get to it tomorrow maybe. Kinda tired. Been up to long. Love you all. Goodnight.

rgodfrey said:
Let's go to the book of psalms. The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psa 20:2  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psa 20:3  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
Psa 20:4  Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Psa 20:5  We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.

I feel like its time to set the banner. In the Hebrew when the banner was set it meant the struggle was over and the hill was taken, and they were in possession of it. Each tribe had its own banner. The tribe of Judah was a lion etc. And when they went into battle everybody headed for the hill. And they set that banner or Dagal. It meant that we whipped the enemy. That I put my number 11 sandal to his gluteus maximus. I want to raise up the banner tonight that God promised all you that are born again the victory. I'd rather have the mafia and the communist party after me than a mama that knows how to pray. There's power payer kiddies.

When Jesus went to the cross he was setting the banner of the ages. He was saying to every generation and age that the devil is beat. Son 2:4  He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. He set a banner over me that the devil can't get under.

The USA had one of the greatest fighting forces ever know during the uwajima war with japan. Kinda like koa among the rest. These men didn't care about (writing) style, they didn't care about protocol. They went in and took beaches and jungles. The Japanese had a group of marines surrounded one day. I am talking about 30 marines against a thousand Japanese. A officer called into the Sargent on the hill that was surround and said, is there anything we can do to help you? The Sargent said yeah, send us more Japanese! There was this guy who was a backslider in the church who joined the marine corp and went to Vietnam.

He spent 18 months in Nam and never went into town one time. He got hooked on killing. He loved to kill. He carried scalps of the enemy all around his body. He said there is something about killing that I love. One night they helicoptered him and 500 hundred other marines onto a hill and they said you hold that hill until our forces can fight our way to it. They got him and 5 other guys on top of that hill. It wasn't long until they started catching a lot of machine gun fire.

He said they got a call on the radio that they were going to be alone on the hill until the next morning. He said they watched those helicopters leave andr they were on the hill just the five of them. He said those Vietnamese charged us and I killed men until my hand froze to the gun. Showing me pictures as far as the eye could see of bodies of the men they killed. He said they held the hill all night. Then about daylight one of them got a position on me and shot me in the back with a rifle. The blood shot out about three feet into the air he was told. The cor man walked over to him put his finger in the whole and said, Sargent, I don't know how to tell you this, but your dying.

He said I can't die because I am a back slider, and I got a mama in flint Michigan who is praying for me. In a church service that very moment his mother stood up and said I don't know whats going on but we need to pray for my son Larry. And the church started to pray for him. There was a old helicopter pilot called sky pilot, because he smoked dope every time before going up. He liked to get high and listen to rock music when he went in after people.

They said don't go in after the Sargent because him and the four men with him are dead, There is no hope for them. He just turned the radio off. He said I don't know why but something told me I had to get that man off that hill. He said I landed that thing in the wind with machine gun bullets flying. I dropped that rope and they rapped it around the man that was supposed to be dead. I brought him back up and flew him into the night hospital. And today that boy is a Pentecostal preacher pasturing a Pentecostal church.

Christians need to get some valor. To rise up and get in the devils face. Find your backbone child of God. It's time to get the banner set! When that backslid boy came back from Vietnam after being in the hospital for months God refilled him with the holyghost before he even got home. He was called to preach and he was preaching a revival in Chicago. And he got up on night and started talking about Calvary. And he said I want to tell you about a hill I was on.

And he told the date and he told the time on that hill. And he said someone I never knew cared enough to lay his life down to pick me up off that hill and save my life. All of a sudden a big old boy with a long beard stood up in the church and said, Hey preacher! I was that helicopter pilot! Hallelujah! He said I thought you looked familiar! He run off the platform and they ran into each others arms! He said thank you! Thank you! And that old helicopter pilot received the baptism of the holy ghost! Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

6a0120a85dcdae970b0120a86d68a2970b-pi

Hm, this reminds me of the stories my Grandpa used to tell me about WW2, where he killed a couple of thousand enemies with his bare hands per hour, for a week or so. Then he jumped up in the air and caught himself a Stuka with which he then travelled to France, just to kill some more enemies. His name and rank was Surgant Bulge by the way, just to let you know where the term Battle of the Bulge is really derived from. He also showed me photos from whole galaxies he had devoured. And because he had killed trillions of sentient beings he was awarded the place on the right to the right of the right side of god, right next to Jesus. Because Jesus and his daddy really love people that have killed a hell of a lot of humans or whatever beings there are, especially if they set up some fancy banners on hills after having butchered around.

Computica, you missed the point. The point of the video (in direct counter to your assertion that is that as the creator of life and the universe he's absolved from culpability) is that being a creator and caregiver does not give anyone the excuse to maim and torture and kill. No. Matter. What.

And it's funny you cite an example where the person being punished is fortunate enough to have a chance to improve his situation, because most people in the bible aren't afforded that chance. The 42 children who called Elisha bald? Torn to pieces by bears. Innocent children in Canaan? Slaughtered. And even for the people you'll argue were not so innocent, remember, that when they die they go to hell. There is no coming back from that. You are tortured for ever. There is nothing constructive about that. The only purpose hell can serve is vengeance. Which is wholly incompatible with a supposedly loving god.

Magorian Aximand said:
Computica, you missed the point. The point of the video (in direct counter to your assertion that is that as the creator of life and the universe he's absolved from culpability) is that being a creator and caregiver does not give anyone the excuse to maim and torture and kill. No. Matter. What.

And it's funny you cite an example where the person being punished is fortunate enough to have a chance to improve his situation, because most people in the bible aren't afforded that chance. The 42 children who called Elisha bald? Torn to pieces by bears. Innocent children in Canaan? Slaughtered. And even for the people you'll argue were not so innocent, remember, that when they die they go to hell. There is no coming back from that. You are tortured for ever. There is nothing constructive about that. The only purpose hell can serve is vengeance. Which is wholly incompatible with a supposedly loving god.

"And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head."-King James

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"- New International Version

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!"

See a pattern?

"Little children" is a  translation issue. 

Elisha was on a wilderness road on his way to be taken to heaven. 42 thugs came outside the safety of town into the wilderness to harass Elisha.

These people were likely 13-18, many still children by our standards.

One may argue that excessive force was used, as it is not stated whether the people posed a threat to Elisha. However one may not say the event was immoral because toddlers were killed, as they weren't toddlers.

Argue as you will from any other angle on Elisha and the bears, and argue as you will on the problem of hell.

rebelsquirrell said:
Magorian Aximand said:

"And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head."-King James

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"- New International Version

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!"

See a pattern?

Elisha was on a wilderness road on his way to be taken to heaven. 42 thugs came outside the safety of town into the wilderness to harass Elisha.

One may argue that excessive force was used, as it is not stated whether the people posed a threat to Elisha. However one may not say the event was immoral because toddlers were killed, as they weren't toddlers.

Argue as you will from any other angle on Elisha and the bears, and argue as you will on the problem of hell.

What I do not understand is how a supposedly enlightened prophet who is short before going up to heaven can curse a bunch of idiots who called him some names or whatever. I mean, look at this forums how many people have scoffed at rgodfrey or ancalimon and did they curse anybody? This Elisha isn't even worth the dirt 10 feet below my feet and he's on the same prophetic lvl as any other insane narcistic prick who thinks he knows something about god, pretending to be a holy man on the one hand but on the other hand he curses people who have hurt his tiny little ******* ego. In my opinion it was no whirlwind that took him up to heaven but a giant inverted toilet flush that eliminated the scum from earth for his grave sins against some cheeky youths who didn't know better but to scoff at the old egg-headed ****. And the kids were then killed by a pair of lesbian bears on a rampage tour... Yeah, sounds good to me, I completely buy into it.

Buuuut, there also might be the possibility of option 2 which is that this story is just a metaphor for a kind of inner struggle inside Elisha, with the 42 (which is 7*3*2... you know the holy number 7, 7 days of creation etc., with the 3 equaling the trinity of god and the 2 the duality of creation, good and evil, ying and yang, etc.) representing his inner 'demons' that were eliminated by the awakened, focussed and combined force of duality and so he could raise his Kundalini (which would be the whirlwind) up into the god centre, his crown chakra, where he found enlightenment.

Personally, I tend to prefer option 1 because it has more action depicted in it.

rebelsquirrell said:
Magorian Aximand said:

See a pattern?

No. Link should go to relevant part of video.

If naar can signify men, as by my understanding it has been used to do so, then katan could easily signify young men.

To be fair though, I'm just rehashing what some guy was ranting about once upon a time, I gave it a look and it seemed to check out.

Maybe, maybe not.

I know of no places in scripture in which na'ar refers to men. The closest it comes to that is "young men", and far more often it means boy, lad, or youth. When qualified with katan, it is clearly referring to small boys. Unless you want to assert that Elisha was made fun of by a group of midgets.

Though even if I were wrong (I'm not), my point to Computica stands. 42 men being brutally murdered by bears on God's command is still abominable, and the fact that he is God does not absolve him of culpability.

Further edit: It should be noted that whenever na'ar is used to mean "young men", it never has the qualifier katan. That is telling.

"I shall mention but a few, because they are sufficiently decisive: Isaac was called rn naar when twenty-eight years old, Gen. xxi. 5-12; and Joseph was so called when he was thirty-nine, Gen. xli."
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/814193

That is from a answer bag page, something I would rather not use, but I can't seem to find any quality resources on the interwebs regarding Hebrew translations.

If this checks out then there are your examples, also he states something about rn naar. I am unsure what rn denotes.

As far as your point with Computica, I never contested the premise that it was excessive. I even pointed out that one could easily argue that.

That's always been one of my most prominent problems with Catholicism and Christianity - If your God is supposed to love all his children like a father, then why would he torture them for the rest of eternity? I mean, sure, for people such as rapists, murderers, etc. should maybe get a (Small) sentence, but an eternity? Yea, that shows your supposed child that you love them, torture them for the rest of eternity  :neutral:

That's an extremely vague atheist's argument. Supposedly, God gave you free will so you can choose rather than be forced to habeeb it.

Yeah, but still? An eternity? That's the type of father you want, one who punishes you for ****ing up a bit.

And if that's too vague, then **** off. It's one thing that prominently dominates the fact why I don't believe in it, but it's not like I'm forcing it upon others - It's my own personal view.

rebelsquirrell said:
"I shall mention but a few, because they are sufficiently decisive: Isaac was called rn naar when twenty-eight years old, Gen. xxi. 5-12; and Joseph was so called when he was thirty-nine, Gen. xli."
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/814193

That is from a answer bag page, something I would rather not use, but I can't seem to find any quality resources on the interwebs regarding Hebrew translations.

If this checks out then there are your examples, also he states something about rn naar. I am unsure what rn denotes.

As far as your point with Computica, I never contested the premise that it was excessive. I even pointed out that one could easily argue that.

The person who gave the answer you're referencing copied from godrules.net. Yup.

I'm pretty sure "rn" (or r[n as I've seen it) is your computer's failure to produce the font showing the original word. "Na'ar" is the transliterated version.

I'm not sure about the credibility of this site (it is a biblical study guide) but it's pretty in line with what I'm saying. This site agrees.

This seems more legit, and also agrees.

And again, whenever na'ar is used to mean "young men", it never has the qualifier katan. When "katan" is present, it always refers to children.

TARDIS said:
That's an extremely vague atheist's argument. Supposedly, God gave you free will so you can choose rather than be forced to habeeb it.

*sigh

Since you insist that it is man's choice to go to hell, I may as well post this. It's a script for a video I planned, but haven't had the time to film. You may see me make it sometime.

I hear it said, quite often, that atheists are at fault for ending up in hell, that they choose to go to hell. It is said that Christ has offered us the gift of salvation, and that all we have to do is accept it. Those that don’t have done so on their own free will, and have nobody but themselves to blame for the consequences of their actions. If you think that this thinking is correct, I’d like you to consider the following scenario. Imagine that a robber approaches you, places a gun to your head, and says, “Give me your wallet, or I’ll shoot you.” Now, imagine that, for whatever reason, you refuse to give him your wallet. He shoots you, and you die. Who is at fault here? The robber turned murderer, or the victim? There is a reason that judges don’t tell people like this hypothetical murderer, “Well, the person you killed could have just given you their wallet, so you’re okay.” It is the murderer who forced this situation upon the victim, and as such it is the murderer who is culpable for the events, regardless of the degree of choice the victim had in the outcome. Of course, YHWH is a good deal crueler than our murderer, since he is threatening imprisonment and torture. Forever. In what way could God not be culpable for the suffering of those in hell when it is he who forced this situation upon mankind?

But it gets worse. What God is asking of us is belief. That’s it. Believing in God, accepting him as our lord and savior, is analogous to giving up the wallet in our scenario. We do that, and we don’t have to get shot. But the problem is that belief is not a choice. I am not able to choose that which I am convinced is true. If you don’t believe me, I’d like to try an exercise with you. I am most probably correct in assuming that the majority of you watching this video right now are seated comfortably, indoors and at home. What I want you to do is choose to believe that you are not seated comfortably at home, but rather that you are outside, running through a freezing cold, torrential rainstorm. I don’t want you to consider the idea, I don’t want you to imagine what that would feel like, I want you to choose to believe that honestly; to make yourself truly convinced that is the situation you are in, right now. I’ll wait.

Okay, it should be clear that this is an exercise in futility. None of you will have been successful in this endeavor. I have control over what I believe only in the sense that I am able to choose how open I am to considering ideas that conflict with beliefs I currently hold, and how often and how vigorously I reevaluate the beliefs that I have. In other words, I can choose the degree to which I am open to potential change. But again, and most importantly, I am unable to choose that which I am convinced is true. If we factor this realization back into our scenario with the robber, it makes things much worse. In this case, you honestly tell the robber that you don’t have your wallet on you, so you are unable to give him your wallet, even if you want to. But he shoots you anyway, because he wasn’t handed a wallet. This reveals God to be unequivocally responsible for the suffering of billions upon billions of people, simply because they were unconvinced that he was real, which is inconsistent with a God who is defined as omnibenevolent. This, as you well know, is the basis for the problem of divine hiddenness. I’ll put links to two fabulous videos that outline that argument in the description box.

But, why do people say this? Why do many Christians insist on saying that atheists choose to go to hell, that they are at fault? I can see two potential reasons for this. The first is that it is an attempt to absolve YHWH of culpability which, as we’ve seen, doesn’t work. The second application of this idea is as a threat. It is one of the many ways in which certain theists attempt to threaten atheists with hell, which I find hilarious. To use our analogy again, imagine now that the robber approached you the same as before, but rather than place a gun to your head he just pointed his fingers at you, as if they were a gun. Would you take him seriously? Would you be afraid of being shot? Not likely, since we can be reasonably certain that the gun is imaginary. This is how atheists see hell. It is a fictional place. Expecting hell to be a real and effective threat to an atheist is like expecting your fingers to be a real and effective threat in a robbery.

Thanks for watching.

Back
Top Bottom