Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

hello guys i need your help I  have Lost knights map but How i can get to the dungeon?

I go near the lake(near jelkala) set camp but there is not lake when I am walking around how can i get to the dungeon?

MuSoLiN said:
hello guys i need your help I  have Lost knights map but How i can get to the dungeon?

I go near the lake(near jelkala) set camp but there is not lake when I am walking around how can i get to the dungeon?
You just go around the lake and there will appear  an "entry" mark there. No need to camp.

I complete the story line, But where is my Grace of Ocean(Water Gem). I already have 4 Gems as in  the list.
1.Inspiration of wind
2.Guidance from the sky
3.Ward of earth 
4.The fire gem that +training
I always have it every times I play, But this time after update to latest patch(1.040) I got the 4 gems above instead. Is it related to patch?

Another question. Where the battle theme named "plus_battle_1.mp3" come from? I really like it.

PS : Please ignore bad grammar, My English skill is as bad as the mod developer.

Ive played a few games where i did not have grace of the ocean as well and it seems to be based on which village you chose at the beginning, near sargoth you will get grace of the ocean but near the vaegir land you'll get ward of earth. It also seemed impossible to get into the lake dungeon unless you picked the right village at the start.

To avoid spoiling the story, I try to avoid reading through the quest guide but I am still curious, is there at some point a need to capture castle or do we just saty as a mercenary without any way to store troops anywhere? Do we have to join a kingdow at some point?
Thank you

You can use the lair of the cultist ( the one you have to go to rescue the villagers ) you can store troops but you also need to store food so they dont desert.

Hey, I have a problem with finding "The lonely swordsman" I'm trying to get Thunderbreaks however even if I win in the arena (And get like 34 knockouts) he still won't show up, I've tried this 2 times already, helP?

Hey, I have a problem with finding "The lonely swordsman" I'm trying to get Thunderbreaks however even if I win in the arena (And get like 34 knockouts) he still won't show up, I've tried this 2 times already, helP?

I have only been able to get him to appear after getting around 36 and above knockouts
which means sprinting to everyone when a big group appears near the end before they knock each other out

For me, he appear between noon and evening. So you might wanna do it at that time. I also have a high k.o. maybe about 35+.

Party size decreases by one for every top tier unit you have in your party, like the Nord Paladin. So, say you have 150 size, when you get the paladin, you'll have 149 size.

What controls the troop stats? Currently im on E for archery, and / for the rest, so how do I get them higher?

If you assign a squad leader they will get exp for leadership in those specific unit if you have none assigned you will get the exp if i recall.

Dark Avengers? I don't think I ever ran into them. I fought Dark Pilgrims, Dark Hunters, Dark Knights... but Dark Avengers? Are they part of some kind of secret quest you unlock after beating the siege of Zendar on the Light Side?

Heya guys i have a problem with the mod which is weird because on my last play through everything worked perfect...
Anyway just finished the main quest line and I've just realized i never received the water gem which i need to get to the lost knight dungeon, and i seem to have completely bypassed the Rolf quest. yet i downloaded the new version before starting my new game so i don't know whats up.. i could really do with getting in that dungeon, is there something new i should have done to get the water gem? Oh and the secret man didn't join me because i was a lord of the vaegirs even though i said NEIN! to the king's offer of vassalage.

on one of my play throughs i "missed" rolfs save melva quest also... coincidentally the secret man didnt join either though i was not anyones vassel.  cant remember my gems for that game. but i fixed it buy starting a new game.  was getting tired of that characters face anyway  :wink:  I know thats not much help but its what i got

Back
Top Bottom