Questions about Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we get some more info on engineers? Specifically:

Do they carry a gun? (we've seen axe, shovel, explosives, and I believe a small sword?)

What types of cover can they make and what is the difference between them (I think it was a ditch and some type of barricade)?

Will skirmishers still be able to deploy cover or if the role was moved to the engineer?

illapa said:

Do they carry a gun? (we've seen axe, shovel, explosives, and I believe a small sword?)

What types of cover can they make and what is the difference between them (I think it was a ditch and some type of barricade)?

Will skirmishers still be able to deploy cover or if the role was moved to the engineer?

We will tell you more about that in the next sneak peak !

lord_olafson said:
illapa said:

We will tell you more about that in the next sneak peak !

I take it it won't be delayed again then?  :grin: and I know that you either can't say or are sick of this question, so I apologize, but someone has to ask it. Are there any plans to continue adding countries or are you pretty much done now that you've added the top 5?

If not have you considered adding in the smaller countries as regiments within larger armies they were allied to? Like for example Polish, or Italians in Napoleon's Army or Iberians on Britain (or France's side).

Will you add Cannister shot with the cannons into the future too?

I think to the last man defences with cannons firing cannister surrounded by broken defences in line battles would be awesome for both sides.

Canister shot is in! :grin:

I believe most buildings are destructible or semi-destructable, so I would assume roundshot won't pass clean through them easily. I'm also curious about the trees, but I doubt it is possible with the engine...

Scully said:
Can we cut the moustache of our enemies and add them to our own facial hair?
This must be implemented.
530.jpg

Just bumping this in here.
A lot of my members are quite worried about cavalry being nerved and a lot (if not all) beta testers are infantry.
Is there any chance for cavalry to take down infantry since they feel a bit overpowered if you read the feature lists.

Nerverd lances, overhead stabs, braced bayonets.

How do you see this?

Vincenzo said:
Don't worry, cav is a very very powerfull tool, if used correctly.

I think we can say that we know how use cavalry  :wink:
We just wondering if the infantry wasn't going to be overpowered.

Is there a chance that we can see some cavalry in the next preview?

Back
Top Bottom