Closed Game pass / Microsoft version not getting updates for 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

skankis

Recruit
Mount and Blade : Bannerlord is not getting updates on MS game pass. PC version, not sure about xbox. Its now 2 months behind in patches compared to steam, epic, and GOG. Is there any official update or timeline on this situation from Taleworlds? Thanks.

Gamepass and Microsoft Store versions of the game are tied to the Xbox console versions. We can't update one and leave the other. This is how the platform works sadly. These versions will be updated when the consoles are also patched. Sadly we can't override this.

Gamepass and Microsoft Store versions of the game are tied to the Xbox console versions. We can't update one and leave the other. This is how the platform works sadly. These versions will be updated when the consoles are also patched. Sadly we can't override this.
First off, thank you for the response. I understand what you are saying and it makes sense. However I am still curious, when its all said and done, can we expect the patch for gamepass to drop sometime soon, never, or is the answer just not able to be sourced. I'm guessing another way of getting to the heart of the question is when will the xbox version get the patch so in turn us PC game pass users can benefits from the up to date patches as well.

Back
Top Bottom