Question about hostile vassals :D

Users who are viewing this thread

hannu14

Recruit
So i got 2 vassals and they definitely don't like me, my relation with them is like -50 and im too scared to give them any fiefs so the question is that if i give them a fief, will my relation with them grow with 10 or something like that or will it jump straight to the positive side and i will become friends with them?

Thx already for answers :smile:

Ps. I LOVE 3.91  patch because lords are harder now, i attacked a rhodok castle what had like 200 troops in garrison and i had around 300 troops and my men were mostly villianese longbowmen and nord warriors. So it was battle with siege tower.

AND THEY DESTROYED MY ARMY :grin: I got prisoned and my men killed and the enemy stole 15000 denars from me and i loved it :grin: At last Challenge ^^

Okay that was a little off-topic :grin: But answer mah question plz :smile:

hehe, Yes you should have given your lords at least 1 fief. The difficulty is really off and will change a bit. Right now things aren't balanced and the game isn't difficult in the "correct" way.

Actually the vassals hated me already when they came to me because I had pwnt them few times in battle but they came to me saying Boyar Yaroglek is treating them badly :grin: I thought like lol whatever extra army is always good but hell no i don't give them fiefs then they become millionaires and gather large army and destroy meh :d

Try to make defensive pacts or even alliances and give them a village or a few, that way the relation will jump in no time and they wont be too rich sending wine also works well ( its much cheaper now )

i know he also said he took them in but they had bad relation from the start which is why i posted that.

Back
Top Bottom