Qualis gems - the definite thread

Users who are viewing this thread

For the chest in Rane goes, keep left :razz: You´ll find the chest hidden most cunningly in a garbage haystack. In order to get a Qualis Gem off a Unique Spawn, you need to capture it. Afterwards you talk to him and ransom him either for 50000 denarii or a Qualis Gem. Or if you´re in a funny mood, you behead him. The chance to capture a unique is like 20%. You can tweak that capture chance for hostile lords rather easily, it´s in the mage lords tweaks and should work with PoP 2.5.

The capture chance works just fine with PoP)  I was always annoyed by the "lord got away" when i clubbed him personally to death and am still standing above his tormented body)

hi all,
i've been trying to acquire those secret units and qualis gem that you can get by using salt. I've spoken with 2 trainers, but i couldnt get the secret unit nor the gem at all. is there something i am doing wrong? i'd like to hear our suggestions. thanks.

BlackSouthernCross said:
hi all,
i've been trying to acquire those secret units and qualis gem that you can get by using salt. I've spoken with 2 trainers, but i couldnt get the secret unit nor the gem at all. is there something i am doing wrong? i'd like to hear our suggestions. thanks.

This is technically an Easteregg, so only click the spoiler if you wanna know
It seems to me that the noldor only available for a limited time, i think its about a month of game time. The trainer will still take the salt though. I think the gem was removed as an easteregg, because it got to not be so eastereggish.

The Easteregg was cut down significantly as it was greatly abused.

It now works differently than before and therefore most likely differently by the description in the wiki.

akuthia said:
hgghg4 said:
Is that how much you charge? :razz:

Actually, i heard abyss went on sale, he's now "cheaper than hell", guaranteed.

Well,I should be selling plush dolls of me,truly I have a crowd of admirers.

Sad fact is,no one knows how cheap hell costs.It's like asking how long a piece of string is.

~Ãbyss

Well you can but sure as hell a rusty nail and a worn plastic string won't hold an average person(80kgs).

And if hell is as cheap as rope,then I should get two maybe even three of these and start throwing people inside and around.

~Ãbyss

LOL!!! Actually in the average american household you can find plenty of string and stuff to hang yourself within a 2-3 block radius

Ãbyss said:
Well you can but sure as hell a rusty nail and a worn plastic string won't hold an average person(80kgs).

You´re dead-seriously underestimating a piece of plastic string and a rusty iron nail?
tststs!

Back
Top Bottom