Post Your Custom KnightHood Order Here! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Just looking for inspiration for a Knighthood order.
PLEASE share Your knighthood orders here :smile: id love to see the different combinations and ideas people have had to make there ideal perfect army

Please include your order's name, Any Lore you created for your order and there enemies as well as there Current Weapons/Armor and stats.
Any images/Videos of your order's troops are also welcomed can't wait to see what the Kings and Queens of Pendor have come up with!

So far I have started two cko's, The Order of the Black Rose and The Order of the Silver Chalice.

The Black Rose belongs to Lady Alexia Corvus vassal of the D'Shar.  I plan on having a Female dark Knight theme, The Bane Knights- Eventide armour or the Black Old Pendor armour, one of the black hooded helms and other dark armour.  At first they are mtd on fast horses armed with Cavalry mace, later on I will give them Ebony weapons & netherworld chargers.
Sergeants, The Bane Warriors - atm wearing that black armour of the Plague wardens (Hastus armour ??) and Assassin Helm.  atm armed with board shield and the wolf short sword.  Maiden xbow is on the waiting list  :fruity:

The Silver Chalice belongs to my Pendor troops only (plus some religious fanatics...)  char Lord Edwin. The knights- Paladins of Pendor will have the Royal platemail but not sure what helm yet, hoping to unlock other gear in the future, atm still have their starting sword & cheap shield.
The sergeants - Palace Guard at the moment they are in cheap gear until their stats improve and maybe go with the black & silver Pendor armour or the Pendor Lamellar armour...no idea on what to do with them at the moment maybe polearms to fit the Palace guard theme ?  :ohdear:

palewarrior said:
So far I have started two cko's, The Order of the Black Rose and The Order of the Silver Chalice.

The Black Rose belongs to Lady Alexia Corvus vassal of the D'Shar.  I plan on having a Female dark Knight theme, The Bane Knights- Eventide armour or the Black Old Pendor armour, one of the black hooded helms and other dark armour.  At first they are mtd on fast horses armed with Cavalry mace, later on I will give them Ebony weapons & netherworld chargers.
Sergeants, The Bane Warriors - atm wearing that black armour of the Plague wardens (Hastus armour ??) and Assassin Helm.  atm armed with board shield and the wolf short sword.  Maiden xbow is on the waiting list  :fruity:

The Silver Chalice belongs to my Pendor troops only (plus some religious fanatics...)  char Lord Edwin. The knights- Paladins of Pendor will have the Royal platemail but not sure what helm yet, hoping to unlock other gear in the future, atm still have their starting sword & cheap shield.
The sergeants - Palace Guard at the moment they are in cheap gear until their stats improve and maybe go with the black & silver Pendor armour or the Pendor Lamellar armour...no idea on what to do with them at the moment maybe polearms to fit the Palace guard theme ?  :ohdear:

Would you Recommend using Crossbows or Bow and arrow with Ranged units? I'm having trouble deciding if the long reload time is worth the extra damage.

I dreaming to have a custom knightly order with cool-looking plate armoured knights named Order of Kaladinswick

Guardians of Marleons

Lord Uther Pendragon lead the Ravenstern army with success and captured the city of Marleons from the Fierdsvain. Some months later the Fierdsvain declared war again against Ravenstern and tried to recapture Marleons. Although the garrison was adjucate to stop the green horde, Uther wanted dedicated soldiers to defend the walls of Marleons. He created the knighthood order of the Guardians of Marleons and invited citizens of the city to join. The only criteria was that they had to be in good physical condition and to defend Marleons with their lives.

1YNdCWh.jpg

J7z1AwQ.jpg

Equipment:
  • Dark Knight Helm
  • Ornate Marleons Plate Armor with Cape
  • Mettenheim Steel Mittens
  • Heavy Plate Greaves
  • Siege Crossbow
  • Siege Bolts
  • Ebony Flamberge

g9gTMeJ.jpg

Equipment:
  • Flat Bascinet with Tail Open
  • Ornate Marleons Plate Armor
  • Heavy Plate Greaves
  • Claymore
  • Ancient Engraved Shield
  • Long Spear

shoshuro said:
Guardians of Marleons

Lord Uther Pendragon lead the Ravenstern army with success and captured the city of Marleons from the Fierdsvain. Some months later the Fierdsvain declared war again against Ravenstern and tried to recapture Marleons. Although the garrison was adjucate to stop the green horde, Uther wanted dedicated soldiers to defend the walls of Marleons. He created the knighthood order of the Guardians of Marleons and invited citizens of the city to join. The only criteria was that they had to be in good physical condition and to defend Marleons with their lives.

1YNdCWh.jpg

J7z1AwQ.jpg

Equipment:
  • Dark Knight Helm
  • Ornate Marleons Plate Armor with Cape
  • Heavy Plate Greaves
  • Siege Crossbow
  • Siege Bolts
  • Ebony Flamberge

g9gTMeJ.jpg

Equipment:
  • Flat Bascinet with Tail Open
  • Ornate Marleons Plate Armor
  • Heavy Plate Greaves
  • Claymore
  • Ancient Engraved Shield
  • Long Spear

You should hook your paladins up with the Mettenheim Arbalest :razz: then they would be unstoppable

Bloodied_Ninja01 said:
Would you Recommend using Crossbows or Bow and arrow with Ranged units? I'm having trouble deciding if the long reload time is worth the extra damage.
I have a preference for bows but it could take a long time for your knights to be able to handle decent bows while you could outfit them with excellent crossbows much more quickly.

As for my own CKO I'm going for the Knights of the Broken Sword, a female-only order that act as the personal bodyguard for my queen.
I was hoping to outfit them with Maltise Armor but that one was apparently completly removed from the game with 3.9 and I can't decide what will be their final gear.

Huillam said:
Bloodied_Ninja01 said:
I have a preference for bows but it could take a long time for your knights to be able to handle decent bows while you could outfit them with excellent crossbows much more quickly.

As for my own CKO I'm going for the Knights of the Broken Sword, a female-only order that act as the personal bodyguard for my queen.
I was hoping to outfit them with Maltise Armor but that one was apparently completly removed from the game with 3.9 and I can't decide what will be their final gear.

Weird, Wonder why it was removed.

Dusk Voyager said:
cmpxchg8b said:
Code:
armor = appropriate_armor_value_for_hit_location

if hit_shield_on_back:
	armor += shield_resistance + 10

soak_factor = armor * module.ini_soak_factor_for_damage_type
reduction_factor = armor * module.ini_reduction_factor_for_damage_type

if item_flags & itp_extra_penetration:
	soak_factor *= module.ini_extra_penetration_soak_factor
	reduction_factor *= module.ini_extra_penetration_reduction_factor

randomized_soak = (random.random() * 0.55 + 0.45) * soak_factor
randomized_damage = (random.random() * 0.1 + 0.9) * raw_damage
soaked_damage = randomized_damage - randomized_soak

if (soaked_damage < 0.0):
	soaked_damage = 0.0

randomized_reduction = math.exp((random.random() * 0.55 + 0.45) * reduction_factor * 0.014)
reduced_damage = (1.0 - 1.0 / randomized_reduction) * soaked_damage

if (reduction_factor < 0.00001):
	reduced_damage  = 0.0

damage_difference = round(reduced_damage + randomized_soak)
effective_damage = randomized_damage - damage_difference

if hit_bone == head:
	effective_damage *= 1.2

if item_is_ranged:
		effective_damage *= 1.75
elif hit_bone == calf or hit_bone == thigh:
	effective_damage *= 0.9

effective_damage = clamp(effective_damage, 0.0, 500.0)
It seems the resistance value + 10 is added to the armor value when a projectile hits the shield on the back. I also think it would have been specified if it only worked for the player/hero troops.

I just found this out as well, Wondering if a Second Shield is worth the extra slot when it comes to CKO Could be useful in making Knights even more tanky in sieges

Bloodied_Ninja01 said:
You should hook your paladins up with the Mettenheim Arbalest :razz: then they would be unstoppable

My character is an archer, so i don't have the crossbow proficiencies required (300) to unlock it :smile:

syLaqu2.jpg

shoshuro said:
Bloodied_Ninja01 said:

My character is an archer, so i don't have the crossbow proficiencies required (300) to unlock it :smile:

syLaqu2.jpg

I mean I suppose if you really wanted to you could grind for it  :grin: But honestly going by your current stats id say it's a waist of time. Definitely still possible to pull off though Bow's seem to be more op in the long run with enough powerdraw invested but wouldn't be a bad option for lower tier knights

Here is my current CKO:

Name of the order: Eternal Blasphemy (evil looks)

Knights: Doomguard
- Eventide Helm
- Demonskin
- Ebony Greaves
- Ebony Gauntlets
- Doom Mace
- Red Magnus Shield
- Darkwood Bow
- Melitine Arrows (max ammo)
- Jatu Warbeast

Sergeants: Viper Verdict (still under development):
- Asp Helm
- Asp Armor
- Asp Greaves
- Asp Gauntlets
- Ebony Long Sword
- Asp Shield
- Mettenheim Arbalest
- Basic Bolts (max ammo)

F3A1AEFE5E1E2CCA55653C492D23CA1E01916E22

3F7ECAC49CF407A0039A2FD807C788DF386A715C
1735A2223279C35D3804AFF1A7E1E003822FB240

17D2FCEC558B5A5533F5BAA626625A2B9DF6DC93
Training sessions are still ongoing for both units (haven't bought any upgrades yet). And considering their equipment, the knights are done, but as I said, the sergeants are still missing the melee weapon and shield I want them to wield (Ebony Long Sword and Asp Shield)

And as a bonus, I've found one of my previous CKO that I managed to screenshot in v3.7063:
The knights:
F1F1DDEF6245B15DDB03FBA950D5C673EE7816F7
and the sergeants:
4C7B8DCF8D4BB96E2A5C91B0D132780410EE131A

Gorvex said:
Here is my current CKO:
Knights: Doomguard
- Eventide Helm
- Demonskin
- Ebony Greaves
- Ebony Gauntlets
- Doom Mace
- Red Magnus Shield
- Darkwood Bow
- Melitine Arrows (max ammo)
- Jatu Warbeast

Sergeants: Viper Verdict (still under development):
- Asp Helm
- Asp Armor
- Asp Greaves
- Asp Gauntlets
- Ebony Long Sword
- Asp Shield
- Mettenheim Arbalest
- Basic Bolts (max ammo)

F3A1AEFE5E1E2CCA55653C492D23CA1E01916E22

3F7ECAC49CF407A0039A2FD807C788DF386A715C
1735A2223279C35D3804AFF1A7E1E003822FB240

17D2FCEC558B5A5533F5BAA626625A2B9DF6DC93
Training sessions are still ongoing for both units (haven't bought any ulgrades yet). And considering their equipment, the knights are done, but as I said, the sergeants are still missing the melee weapon and shield I want them to wield (Ebony Long Sword and Asp Shield)

And as a bonus, I've found one of my previous CKO that I managed to screenshot in v3.7063:
The knights:
F1F1DDEF6245B15DDB03FBA950D5C673EE7816F7
and the sergeants:
4C7B8DCF8D4BB96E2A5C91B0D132780410EE131A

Whoa, Those knights look almost as scary as a horde of Demonic Magnus. Definitely wouldn't want to fight them, What's with the skulls on the shields though. Always thought the Red Magnus Shield was well...Red.

@Gorvex

Your order remind me of Black Numenoreans and Imperial Red Guard from Star Wars, you wish to scary Maltise and Eyegrim with your ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: Second order is really Praetorian Guard

I really like that since v3.9, you have quite a good selection of evil-looking items for your CKO with all those unlockables :fruity: Netherworld Chargers on my knights instead of Jatu Warbeasts would provide an even more intimidating look, but that 35 speed is really slow compared to 41. Especially for horse archers...

But yes, those girls can really show who's boss now when it comes to fighting Maltise or Eyegrim the Devourer (the screenshots and the progress shown are around 50 days old in-game from now) :grin:

As for the Empire-themed CKO, that was with an Empire playthrough (obviously), and I restricted myself to use only foot soldiers, with the exception of archers and any kind of archery of course. The same rules for my companions too. So it was like @Mordred's Mettenheim-style playthrough. Crossbows and giant swords for the most part. And I liked it a LOT! :twisted: Still not that big of a challenge to beat the game, but much more interesting than another cavalry / horse archer playthrough :dead:

We are attracted by dark side secretly. I planning a infantry-only playthrough in future because I wish slow-paced playstyle in general reason for which I like ArcadeKnight and MordredViking but after end misadventures of Krafla Haengsson, maybe I will have own knightly order with her one mixed-gendered as Falcons

Arnulf Floyd said:
We are attracted by dark side secretly. I planning a infantry-only playthrough in future because I wish slow-paced playstyle in general reason for which I like ArcadeKnight and MordredViking but after end misadventures of Krafla Haengsson, maybe I will have own knightly order with her one mixed-gendered as Falcons

Wouldn't Infantry only be highly defenseless against the Noldor and other top tier archers considering there slow movement speed and 0 Range unless you invest in Throwing? To me infantry only implies no archers and mostly just melee.

My Knighthood Order is based on H. P. Lovecraft mythology.

qwqFV.jpg

U59wQ.jpg

Knights: Things That Should Not Be
ydn6V.jpg

Sergants: Archers from R'Lyeh
X85k4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom