Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking for a NA regiment that is for EST and or Central time.

I am ready for 8:45ish to any time besides 5:30, 6:00, and late midnight

Thanks!

-IcyHoT

Warbird145 said:
Hey guys so i just bought this wonderful game three days ago and ive completely fallen in love with it! After all these pub battles, i feel like it's about time for me to move on to a more experienced and fun group of like-minded individuals. It would be great if i could join a really laid back and easygoing regiment, with everyone laughing and having a great time. I'm not sure if there are Rifle specific regiments, but I am a better shot with a rifle compared to the musket if this is at all a possibility.

Thanks and have a great day!  :mrgreen:

War
The 2e Hussars would be a perfect fit though were not skirmishers. Add chargerz43 on steam if your interested.

bh0kci.jpg

keuuf4.jpg

4vpydi.jpg

The 2e Régiment de Hussards is a newly formed light cavalry regiment loyal to the French Empire. We are solely NA-based but accept recruits from all over. We are an English-speaking​
regiment that aims to create a skilled and disciplined unit whilst maintaining a fun and enjoyable environment. We are always on the lookout for new members, and we want you to join us!​
We promise an active roster, an in-game training server, and a TeamSpeak channel.​

Add chargerz43 on steam if your interested. http://steamcommunity.com/id/chargerz
Or post on our page. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=236634.new#new

IcYHoT said:

Thanks!

-IcyHoT
The 2e Hussars fits those times, were laid back and fun, just add chargerz43 on Steam if you would like to discuss membership.

bh0kci.jpg

keuuf4.jpg

4vpydi.jpg

The 2e Régiment de Hussards is a newly formed light cavalry regiment loyal to the French Empire. We are solely NA-based but accept recruits from all over. We are an English-speaking​
regiment that aims to create a skilled and disciplined unit whilst maintaining a fun and enjoyable environment. We are always on the lookout for new members, and we want you to join us!​
We promise an active roster, an in-game training server, and a TeamSpeak channel.​

Add chargerz43 on steam if your interested. http://steamcommunity.com/id/chargerz
Or post on our page. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=236634.new#new

> Warbird, IcYHot

Sent you both a short PM. Please check out our thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236208.0.html

You're welcome to attend some of our events as guests, and see if we're a good fit for you.

Best of luck with whichever regiment you join!

Warbird145 said:
Hey guys so i just bought this wonderful game three days ago and ive completely fallen in love with it! After all these pub battles, i feel like it's about time for me to move on to a more experienced and fun group of like-minded individuals. It would be great if i could join a really laid back and easygoing regiment, with everyone laughing and having a great time. I'm not sure if there are Rifle specific regiments, but I am a better shot with a rifle compared to the musket if this is at all a possibility.

Thanks and have a great day!  :mrgreen:

War

Hello The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are recruiting, We do have Line but also Sappers are Arty. If you want to check us out Add kenty1234 on steam or go to www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com.

Thanks Ensign Kenty

IcYHoT said:

Thanks!

-IcyHoT

Hello The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are NA aswell as EU based, We have 2-3 Linebattles in times you can attend aswell as training on a NA server we own. We have around 35-40 NA Enlisted men. For all infomation needed add kenty1234 on steam, Or go to www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Thanks Ensign Kenty

the 37th is looking for new members.

We have currently 1 More officer position available
and another 2 NCO positions.

However its first come first server for the NCO positions unlike the officer position.

here are the requirements:
Need a mic.
Need to have experience in leading(Creating a regiment and leading a one man line does not count.
Be Disciplined
and Be Active

Those were the requirements to be an officer

I am looking for a regiment to join which is mainly based in Australia.
My in-game name at the moment is Neikod (if that is needed) and I would like to join friendly people to fight with in battle. I've played warband for about a year but I have only just started playing napoleonic warfare, so if possible I would also like some training. I'm willing to play any day though during the end of each month my Internet has some technical difficulties.

If you're willing to let me join please reply as soon as you can.
Thanks,

The 81st Regiment of Foot are looking for people In AUS/NZ but we don't have that many players who are from those Regions but If your looking for an active AUS Regiment I'd suggest to look at the Regimental List :smile:

Thanks Colonel Dealen

240volts said:
I am looking for a regiment to join which is mainly based in Australia.
My in-game name at the moment is Neikod (if that is needed) and I would like to join friendly people to fight with in battle. I've played warband for about a year but I have only just started playing napoleonic warfare, so if possible I would also like some training. I'm willing to play any day though during the end of each month my Internet has some technical difficulties.

If you're willing to let me join please reply as soon as you can.
Thanks,

Hello The 87th Royal Irish Fusileirs have a few Australian members. We have 5 linebattles and 2 Training each week, For all infomation add kenty1234 on steam also go to www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Thanks Ensign kenty

Just leting you know you guys can have any spot beside Field Marshal and general
E-Mail me on here and what spot u want

5th Brigade are recruiting for our Cavalry, Footguards, Skirmishers, Light Infantry and Line infantry regiments, if anyone is interested in joining a regiment with a great bunch of guys... particularly that Wodan he's demi-god like :razz: hehe and some great banter pm me on Taleworlds here :cool:

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Gods Save The King!

Wodan of the 1st King's Dragoon Guards Cavalry regiment in the 5th Brigade Army "If We Die, It Will Be For Glory! Not For Gold." :cool:

Hello, I would like to join a regiment that is fun and good. I got the game for few days already and it is awesome... I'm in Europe for few months then I'm moving to Australia in Oct. I joined one regiment, (black watch i think ) but they could only operate in EU and we decided to break membership.

So anyway, I can follow orders, participate in teamwork, I don't care about personal K/D ratio but for team success and fun. I can play most of the time except when I have some responsibilities, family things etc.

I can play several things, but most successful was infantry so far... and arty.

EDIT: I would prefer Austrian, Prussian or British regiment.

Battlecat said:
Hello, I would like to join a regiment that is fun and good. I got the game for few days already and it is awesome... I'm in Europe for few months then I'm moving to Australia in Oct. I joined one regiment, (black watch i think ) but they could only operate in EU and we decided to break membership.

So anyway, I can follow orders, participate in teamwork, I don't care about personal K/D ratio but for team success and fun. I can play most of the time except when I have some responsibilities, family things etc.

I had some problems with a mic so it is not on right now until I see what it is ...

Sent you a PM. Good luck with whichever regiment you join!

Col. Argus said:
Battlecat said:

I had some problems with a mic so it is not on right now until I see what it is ...

Sent you a PM. Good luck with whichever regiment you join!

Thanks mate, I'll be sure to check it out... :grin:

Battlecat said:

EDIT: I would prefer Austrian, Prussian or British regiment.

Hello The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are recruiting, We have Australian members who find our NA Linebattles times to be fine. We have Line and Arty. You Mic is not  a problem you just need to listen.

For all infomation needed add kenty1234 on steam or go to www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Thanks Ensign Kenty
87th Foot

Back
Top Bottom