Port to 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't worry guys, I'm still working on mod. The preview of Picts will be ready this week.

Small progress report:

Picts are mostly done, just need some improvements and balance. Work on Dal Riata just started, I did a simple troop tree for them. I still don't know about time of preview, but this Sunday is an optimistic version. To keep you happy - the text and images of preview is what I am doing at the moment.

Super. I'm waiting for the show  :smile:

dyw3lz.jpg

Thanks for feedback.

I am hardly working on preview, so you'll see it faster - only about 7 hours to go. Bring some popcorn and wait.  :grin:

MountnBladeTotalWar said:
RELEASE NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What did you say? Please use normal language, not gibberish.

I yesterday finished preview:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59979.0.html

And it probably won't happen. I have stopped developing this mod - it's too tiring, boring and difficult for me. Morcant told me that he would be interested in doing this job. Unfortunately, he haven't got much time for it. There is a very small chance, that mod will be ported to 1.011, but I don't want to raise any hopes.

Actually...

Okay, let's try again. Not promising it will be released, but I'll try to make an alpha version and then we'll see. I'm looking for some good modelers and texturers, because it's my main priority now.

You don't know what is modding depression.  :razz:

It happens to most of modders.

Back
Top Bottom