POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

Users who are viewing this thread

There is no testing of any mod, cheat or tweak which we did not include in PoP 3 ourselves.  List of mods included in PoP 3 can be found in the FAQ under "What mods are included in PoP 3?".  Any mods added by players, other than those listed, any cheats, hacks, etc. which cause bugs or crashes are NOT supported, so use them at your own risk.

Lord Kinlar said:
hoellenbewohner said:
its this tested?

Yes, it stops the bickering of companions. Isn't that what you asked for? Not sure if there's any side effect in PoP 3.0.

ah mm, i has not ask for anything. i asked you if this is just a *shoot in the sky* or if you has a self proof this change (e.g. you use it for yourself with success)

@Ãbyss, please stop your idiotic and selfish blubbering with zero input, or may you prefer to take some vacation time. you get really boring.

Pax, gentlemen.  No name-calling, please. 

@Hoellenbewohner: Abyss merely answered the question about cheat testing: NO, the PoP team did not test cheats and hacks.

@Abyss: This thread is for cheats.  Let them knock themselves out posting cheats; it is no skin off your nose, since you don't cheat.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
@Lord Kinlar: Abyss merely answered the question about cheat testing: NO, the PoP team did not test cheats and hacks.

Can't see the reason why you're addressing me.

Can we have a list of the cheats that disable achievements? I started a game and I didn't use any cheat besides ctrl+t but somehow achievements have been dishonourably disabled  :???:

goameal said:
Can we have a list of the cheats that disable achievements? I started a game and I didn't use any cheat besides ctrl+t but somehow achievements have been dishonourably disabled  :???:
Healing cheat in battle, Kill-all-the-enemies cheat in battle.
I think that's all.

Dayum, Hoellenbro, seems we got some anger issues up in this thread.

So, regarding cheats, do the ones for damaging yourself and your allies DQ you from getting achievements? I ask because I have a strange need to test Leslie's surgery of 10 out and see if it works as well as it's supposed to  :razz:

Well, yeah, but I thought to severely injure a few guys and get them knocked out by bandits or somethin. Realized there really wasn't a practical way to do it, and that knowing my luck they'd all die anyway  :razz:

Nekrataal said:
goameal said:
Healing cheat in battle, Kill-all-the-enemies cheat in battle.
I think that's all.

Self-healing huh? That would be it... Let me just say that the achievements disabling thing is just frustrating... some of us just play this (incredible) mod for fun and do not take it as seriously as other things like family or work or studying (or simply don't have the time they would like to play it as the creators dreamed it should be played). So I think it's kinda lame cutting the achievements out of a perfectly good game just for self-healing in a battle. Please consieder this SD. My compliments for this exquisite piece of modding work.

Goameal,please consider my following opinion. No it's not a flaming middle finger.

See I told you it was not a middle finger. If you are a less-than-casual gamer,you should have NO trouble at all having an easy time at lowest difficulties. No one can and will object to that,unless you come and brag that you single handedly killed 500 Noldor troops which I doubt you will. Also,if you're a less than casual gamer,why do you bother with achievements anyway? They are mostly for show and are hardly worth the hardcore work to achieve them.

~Ãbyss

For what its worth, I'm vaguely known on the boards, and I never play at full difficulty levels. I'm just not that good at the actual fighting (much better at strategic and economic matters). Do whatever leads you to having fun.

Tsunami said:
go into your camp menu and then click on options i believe where you can choose recruit prisoners from. on that screen there should be options to minimize complaints

Theres a PoP options in there and an option to minimize companion dialogue, but it doesnt stop complaints.

One of the only things I do to the difficulty is max out the default battle size and up the damage I receive a little bit. I find combat becomes nicely give-and-take that way, and a bit hectic; yeah, I just dropped my zweihander on that poor Ravenstern's head and did 136 damage, but now the guy next to him is going to stab me if I don't do something about it.

i'm pretty sure remember reading somewhere that there are more special weapon/armor added to the game, beside the runed ones, has anyone found anything bout it?  i think the ruler of each nation uses special weapons, are those possible to get?

Terracide99 said:
i'm pretty sure remember reading somewhere that there are more special weapon/armor added to the game, beside the runed ones, has anyone found anything bout it?  i think the ruler of each nation uses special weapons, are those possible to get?
The weapons the rulers carry are lootables, but the chance is quite low.

Back
Top Bottom