[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
I am surprised, lads! You really, really and really like this modification, huh?  :lol:
Well let's say; Long live the 1805 United Coalition! Hurrah! Hurrah! We will march into into the world of modding again, this time with heavy infantry, wearing Sudi555's uniforms and Agovic's big bicorne.

In fact, the multiplayer version of M&B - NW sux, since it doesn't offer the features of singleplayer  :mrgreen:. And you cannot lead any forces, so you have to count on online player, which mostly are noobs. I image some guy bearing a flag into the enemy lines.

Evil Cereal said:
Oh, and by the way, NW is only Multiplayer, and it does not have all those great new features you did. NW may have MP, L'Aigle may have a few features and beautiful uniforms, but hey, WE HAVE GAMEPLAY (and Agovic's bicorne). Don't let them angry ghosts of other developers get you! You are continuing an old MaB legend! AND YOU ARE DOING IT GREAT. NOW DO SOME MORE MAGIC.

ROFL! You guys, are the best fans a modder can have :wink:!

So! Uhm! I will complete the feature of town management, after those of village & castle. And believe me, it can be the best stuff you will see in Europe 1805.

:!: :!: Huzzah! Morale restored! ;DDD  Now we can still be anxious if there is any new update every another day  :mrgreen:

Agovic said:
Anyways.. What to say, nothing else to do except wait....
Hey, still looking for a Russian general (with medals) for an avatar?

(He even has your bicorne! :mrgreen:)

Quintillius said:
The update is really a lot and complex too, so it can last some weeks  :lol:.
It won't keep me from visiting this thread some 3 or 4 times a day!
(Maybe you can update the first post again? I wonder how far the uniforms & other stuff are in progress...)

The bicorne was made on request just from that scene at Hollabrunn, for your information :smile:

Agovic said:
Captured Joe said:
And Agovic saved the day...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU XD

Anyways.. What to say, nothing else to do except wait....

Yeah, we will wait even the eternity!.......but somehow I wish we won't have to turn into vampires by that time XD

Small Update

Captured Joe has delivered a very beautiful scene. I asked him to make a canal scene and he did the almost impossible job! So Captured Joe, hereby, I declare you to be a general of the Coalition of Europe 1805!  :razz:

Jezze said:
Nice scene! What town exactly does it resembles?

I don't think the concept of street-linking hasn't been understood yet.
Let me try to explain: as you visit the streets from the town menu, you will see a scene that may be poor or rich, depends on town prosperity.

If you walk to the doors of the cathedral, you will be automatically sent to the cathedral's interior. And if you walk to the doors of the cathedral inside, you will be sent back to the streets. And if you walk in any direction, you might be blocked by an exit barrier but sometimes you will be redirected to another street scene and as long you keep travelling, you might enter the canal scene.

I really hope I have explained this as good as possible x).

Thank you Quintillius!
But I believe making a fort scene, like you did, would be much harder.

BTW, when I send you this, I was wondering what you would use it for; the only possibility seemed to me a scene where you can walk down a river at sunset with someone of the other gender... *cough*

Captured Joe said:
Thank you Quintillius!
But I believe making a fort scene, like you did, would be much harder.

BTW, when I send you this, I was wondering what you would use it for; the only possibility seemed to me a scene where you can walk down a river at sunset with someone of the other gender... *cough*

You are a dirty guy, do you know?

Quintillius said:
Jezze said:

Let me try to explain: as you visit the streets from the town menu, you will see a scene that may be poor or rich, depends on town prosperity.

If you walk to the doors of the cathedral, you will be automatically sent to the cathedral's interior. And if you walk to the doors of the cathedral inside, you will be sent back to the streets. And if you walk in any direction, you might be blocked by an exit barrier but sometimes you will be redirected to another street scene and as long you keep travelling, you might enter the canal scene.

So I can conclude from this that more towns will use this scene?

Jezze said:
Quintillius said:
Jezze said:

All towns do have the same scene =).

Quintillius said:
Jezze said:
Quintillius said:
Jezze said:

All towns do have the same scene =).

Well, to be honest...It sounds little bit...ehm ... sexyyy :mrgreen:

Quintillius said:
What? If I got a colorful officer uniform with loads of medals and stuff, I want to show off with it.

With a Bavarian officer coat, I look great, and I wanna know it! :smile:
Or should I only get attention from the enemy sharpshooters?

Captured Joe said:
Quintillius said:
What? If I got a colorful officer uniform with loads of medals and stuff, I want to show off with it.

With a Bavarian officer coat, I look great, and I wanna know it! :smile:
Or should I only get attention from the enemy sharpshooters?

Well, Sharpshooters are just too little. Get attention of WHOLE BLOODY ENEMY ARMY and keep your men hidden. After enemy army will deplete his ammo charge from back  :lol:

Hi sorry about my absence, finals and essays and what not  :mad: They're really tiresome. But I'm happy to see the progress, and I'm still here to write about military ideas and government etc.

thank you for allowing me to post

aderemi123 said:
Hi sorry about my absence, finals and essays and what not  :mad: They're really tiresome. But I'm happy to see the progress, and I'm still here to write about military ideas and government etc.
That stuff is far more important than this so I understand. Good luck!
If you have some free time I am willing to hear some more about military ideas. So explain!

thank you for allowing me to post

No problem.

I have something to ask to you, fans of Europe 1805! I want you to search for sabres, rapiers, just everything what could be used for melee in Europe, 1805. Get some pictures and I'll try to make some for personal use ingame.

- Nothing from 1806 or higher period.
- No Montenegrin stuff.
- It has to be standard.
- No Montenegrin stuff.
- I prefer poor and beautiful swords
- No Montenegrin stuff.

- Quintillius

PS: No Montenegrin stuff.

Quintillius said:
PS: No Montenegrin stuff.

Let's get the Albanian stuff then!
Skanderbeg_helmet.jpg