[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
So is there still just one ladder? :sad:
=O?? Look better. I could see three ladders during the siege.
And, I'm curious, what are those bars in the top left corner of the screen for?
It's the troop ratio bar. It shows the ratio between your forces, allied forces and the enemy forces. Like Total War.

Woooow.... Bloody hell it'll be for those who will attack these starry small-big b***hes with his men.  :mrgreen: 
Beautiful work as always, one serious note - I hope we won't see ANY siege towers.  :wink: 
And btw. question - will we have to use just pure wood formed into some kind of a ladder?    :?: :lol:

Tom Bubu said:
Woooow.... Bloody hell it'll be for those who will attack these starry small-big b***hes with his men.  :mrgreen: 
Beautiful work as always, one serious note - I hope we won't see ANY siege towers.  :wink: 
And btw. question - will we have to use just pure wood formed into some kind of a ladder?    :?: :lol:

Lolol! Ofcourse we won't see any belfry =D. And you won't need wood to make ladders since resources are for village buildings only.

Announcement:

To all fans of Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition: I have to tell you something important. It seems TaleWorlds has developed an multiplayer expansion for Warband. Namely Napoleonic Wars. This means all modifications set in the Napoleonic Era, for whatever game (WB, M&B), have become useless.

I really do not know why I should continue developing Europe 1805 vII. And this is also something a lot of other mod developers struggle with.

I guess I should just finish everything now, release the béta and play that new expansion . . .

Quintillius said:
Announcement:

To all fans of Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition: I have to tell you something important. It seems TaleWorlds has developed an multiplayer expansion for Warband. Namely Napoleonic Wars. This means all modifications set in the Napoleonic Era, for whatever game (WB, M&B), have become useless.

I really do not know why I should continue developing Europe 1805 vII. And this is also something a lot of other mod developers struggle with.

I guess I should just finish everything now, release the béta and play that new expansion . . .

No Quintillius! No!! This cannot be! We need something to play in singleplayer in old Mount and Blade 1,011! And now I am deadly serious. You should continue developing this piece of beautiful example of modding.
Don't stop now! We are counting on you to bring us something what will stop us to go out and let us sit in front of our PCs during whole summer! 
Please. Don't stop when you are so far. Never surrender!  :!: :!: :!:

No!

Do you want to know why you should continue? Do you want to know why people would play this rather than an other Napoleonic mod? Look at the features! All important factions, with historical uniforms! Medals! Town & village management! Sieges! Forts! Sudi555's beautiful uniforms! The troop trees! The weapons! Who would not want to lead an army through the Europe of 1805, waving a fancy Rapier or a badass Broadsword!

You've already come so far, and the mod will be awesome when it's finished. Please don't give up now!

Oh, and by the way, NW is only Multiplayer, and it does not have all those great new features you did. NW may have MP, L'Aigle may have a few features and beautiful uniforms, but hey, WE HAVE GAMEPLAY (and Agovic's bicorne). Don't let them angry ghosts of other developers get you! You are continuing an old MaB legend! AND YOU ARE DOING IT GREAT. NOW DO SOME MORE MAGIC.

Evil Cereal said:
Oh, and by the way, NW is only Multiplayer, and it does not have all those great new features you did. NW may have MP, L'Aigle may have a few features and beautiful uniforms, but hey, WE HAVE GAMEPLAY (and Agovic's bicorne). Don't let them angry ghosts of other developers get you! You are continuing an old MaB legend! AND YOU ARE DOING IT GREAT. NOW DO SOME MORE MAGIC.

Don't dis L'Aigle D;

11sparky11 said:
Evil Cereal said:

Don't dis L'Aigle D;

Oh, and forgot to say, Quin and is team are the only ones that are making a napoleonic mod for Vanilla. Poor players rejoice!  :grin:

Captured Joe said:
What poor?

I bought WB and played it a bit, but uninstalled it a month or more ago. I like vanilla much more.

Wait what? Warband is just a slightly improved version on vanilla, it's not like they took any features away...

Stay united my' lads! STAY UNITED For 1805 United Coalition! It doesn't matter which game is better, This mod is better then anything else so Quintillius, keep up for those who support you. Cmon!

I am surprised, lads! You really, really and really like this modification, huh?  :lol:
Well let's say; Long live the 1805 United Coalition! Hurrah! Hurrah! We will march into into the world of modding again, this time with heavy infantry, wearing Sudi555's uniforms and Agovic's big bicorne.

In fact, the multiplayer version of M&B - NW sux, since it doesn't offer the features of singleplayer  :mrgreen:. And you cannot lead any forces, so you have to count on online player, which mostly are noobs. I image some guy bearing a flag into the enemy lines.

Evil Cereal said:

ROFL! You guys, are the best fans a modder can have :wink:!

So! Uhm! I will complete the feature of town management, after those of village & castle. And believe me, it can be the best stuff you will see in Europe 1805.

Back
Top Bottom