Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a great bunch of atmospheric musics, and usually add them on the music.txt. Unfortunately, they're not licensed. I would have to go  to Japan to buy the licensed one.

habeo123 said:
I have a great bunch of atmospheric musics, and usually add them on the music.txt. Unfortunately, they're not licensed. I would have to go  to Japan to buy the licensed one.

Yeah, i really wouldn't want to mess around with licensed stuff :smile: 

Well, as long as it's your own private stuff, thats ok. But not if it ends up in the main Perisno download. So it didn't end up in 0.5, did it? :wink:

Are you guys planning to continue this mod for some time, like some other mods that have been out for some years?

And if you gather enough support on it, will you guys open up for donations?

Irrelevant: I registered on the TW forums just to post this :p

DannyTheKiller said:
Are you guys planning to continue this mod for some time, like some other mods that have been out for some years?

And if you gather enough support on it, will you guys open up for donations?

Irrelevant: I registered on the TW forums just to post this :p

1. We're actively developing the mod, and the next release should be at the end of Semtember.

2. I'm not in place to tell you about this, but if we're to open donations, we will have clarified reasons. Right now we're using OSP and free internet but who knows in the future.

I'm sure the dev team will change a fair bit over time but Mich has been working on Perisno for over a year now so I don't see him giving the mod up any time soon.

Yeah I was a latecomer but I think the mod has good motivation for the dev team. The fact that the dev team is very solid and active right now is the proof.

Did someone say monyies  :!: :?:

That's my annoying internet person impression. :grin:

I don't think Michadr is going to do donations, he said that somewhere and I absolutely agree with him. The mod will continue development until version 1.0 and later because right now our team is very active and solid. Release date is September 16 but I don't know if it is going to be released faster or maybe slower. The team might change quite a bit but I think this mod will continue development for a long time.

I like the team we have assembled already. Its nice to see guys who some days put more work in then i do.
Yes I've been at it for over a year and yes i will continue with this project for quite a while.
I hope to have enough skills to bring perinso to bannerlord once it comes out but that is quite a ways in the future.
I couldn't have done it without our team as they are obviously the core of this project.
About donations, i won't even think about it at this point. We do this to bring enjoyment to Warband players and to learn various aspects of modding/coding/etc. Maybe in the future when we have enough of our own hard work in this mod and created a mod unlike any other we may begin to accept donations. I work full time and i spend every spare moment on this.
So for now, enjoy and support the mod by using our signatures and telling your friends.

best regards
-michadr

Just a few question....
1. What is fief switching? How does it work?
2. When will minor factions start appearing?
3. Drinking game? How does it work?
4. Best horse, one is tough but slow and other is weak but fast? Regardless of price but not elephant or camel.

Sir Slicer said:
Just a few question....
1. What is fief switching? How does it work?
2. When will minor factions start appearing?
3. Drinking game? How does it work?
4. Best horse, one is tough but slow and other is weak but fast? Regardless of price but not elephant or camel.

1. (I believe) you can trade fiefs with other lords, so that your holdings are closer and thus easier to defend
2. I'm not sure they are in 0.4, but they appear as unique spawns in 0.5, not an actual faction though.
3. You keep drinking until you either say you give up, thus losing, or until you faint, thus losing, or until the other guy faints, thus winning, the dialog is pretty **** right now, it may have been changed for 0.5
4. download morghs editor and take a look at all the horses yourself, I don't think they exactly fit slow/strong or fast/weak

Back
Top Bottom