[PE] Polish Eagles [Old thread, soon new one]

Users who are viewing this thread

Some informations about PE:
* PE will start spring edition of ENL in Division A. Probably, it will be very hard edition for our clan.

* Today we played match with VoN. The score is 13-5 for VoN. Congratulations. It was very hard match. GG VoN. I hope that we will play soon again =)
Thank you teams which played friendly matches with us on February. Thank you AB,DF,AE (March :smile:) ,ZP etc.

* Also on 24.02 we played with french clan LCDH. LCDH won match 13-7. Congratulations !

* And the most important information ;D Gannicus came back in Spartacus Vengeance (episode 5) and he will take part in Spartacus`s rebbels. =)

New Gannicus <3
spartacus%2Bvengeance%2BGannicus.jpg

You should watch it !

Oenomaus said that he hasn`t a honour :eek:

Regards
Kamillo

Warder said:
Well Done VoN, I am watching your achievements and I'm impressed :wink:
Yeah, they are very strong clan. I writed about it in their thread.
But I hope that we will do surprise in ENL Spring Edition ;D

Shema: Warder is not provocateur. Warder is one of the first players who was in (fake) team Poland in NC2012 :eek:
Unfortunately, his fake team was rejected :/ It was lost for him and he stopped play in Native.
Irony FirstToWin !

And he likes Napoleon, not Spartacus :sad: :sad: :sad:

Congratulations for your victories malutki  :grin:

I hope we'll fight again  :razz: but for the moment HOLD ON !  :mrgreen:

Kamiilo that representation was someone's provocation, I was  added without my consent and knowledge...
And Shemaforash, my post wasnt a provocation :smile: Since my friend  joined to that clan, i am watching their results :wink:
So good luck to both teams :smile:
Kamillo said:
And he likes Napoleon, not Spartacus :sad: :sad: :sad:
Cuz, in my opinion its better tv series.... :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSUMLR84K0I
awesome :grin:
Spartacus for me is too bloody :wink:

After conversation we decided, that the best solution is change our clan name in ENL Spring Edition. And we did it. We will start in ENL, but not only PE, but Trinity (PE,WV,ŻP).
I think, that it will be very good season for us, and I hope that we will do nice surprise.
Of course, PE still is competitive clan. If you want play match with us, you can write to me on Taleworlds or on a steam.
Regards
Kamillo

Today we played match with Bohemian Guards. Thanks for match, GG guys ;]

Polish Eagles versus Bohemian Guards
The score is 17-3 for PE.
Maps:
Port Assault - screens:
6z3evq.jpg

1gm79l.jpg

Nord Town:

33p7sly.jpg

k2ijdc.jpg

After todays event I left PE. Stupid behave on todays match is mainly reason.
Details are top secret ^^
For CoR and OL - about matches, you will talk with Teblar. You have his steam on ENL Contacts thread. Thank you ! In Trinity I`m still ;]

Back
Top Bottom