[PE] Polish Eagles [Old thread, soon new one]

Users who are viewing this thread

PE have birthday today.... so our member [Rapton] organised small event :razz: MIX in WB.
We played one map [Nord Town / 10 rounds]. Thank you for all players who played in this event :smile:

screenshoots:
33ncdbt.jpg

bds4zl.jpg

Ok, we are going training before match in Trinity :wink: Thanks for wishes :smile:

Truguet said:
Another nice match tonight ! Thanks to all of you !  :smile:
Yeah, another time our teams fought very well :wink: Thank you for fantastic match and see you soon in game :smile:
GF RNGD ! :smile:

Hmmm... I know, that some people know or heard about Trinity. So what is it ? I want present this clan (coalition of 3 clans) here :wink:
So, Trinity is focusing the best players from 3 the best polish clans -  PE [Polish Eagles], ZP [ZeliPaPa] and WV [Wolves]. Nowadays, Trinity is the best polish clan, which want represent polish scene on european scene. Trinity is closed clan, we have not open recruitment. PE, ZP and WV have autonomy, you and your clan must not play with Trinity. You can throw down a challenge only, for example PE [It is only example] :smile:
Tags for each section:

WV_nick_of_Trinity
PE_nick_of_Trinity
ZP_nick__of_Trinity​

TeamSpeak: srv2.multigaming.pl:9819
Ok it is short information about Trinity :smile: If you want know more info, you can write to me on PM or here :smile:
Thanks and... good night :smile:
And... you can spamming here and on my messages. ;P
Next informations soon :wink:
Cya !

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !

We've reached our main goal !!! We promoted to Division A :wink:
Good work mates :smile: Thanks all teams, which played with us and for captain lust, IceNoVa, crazyboy11, Maynd, Steelman for organised good tournament :wink:

OK that marks the end of Division B for this cycle. Polish Eagles and SYNDICATE will both be automatically promoted to Division A

6050922277_5b220689ed_o.png

6323792006_bb21fb3205_o.png

NamePWDLFARDPTS
Polish Eagles

[td]6[/td][td]5[/td][td]-[/td][td]1[/td][td]88[/td]  [td]31[/td][td]57[/td][td]15[/td]
[tr][td][/td][td]SYNDICATE_BT_Invisible[/td]  [td]6[/td][td]5[/td][td]-[/td][td]1[/td][td]86[/td]  [td]33[/td][td]53[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Kreuzritter[/td]                      [td]6[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]64[/td]  [td]55[/td][td]9[/td][td]13[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Armata Brancaleone[/td]        [td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]-[/td][td]4[/td][td]52[/td]  [td]67[/td][td]-15[/td][td]6[/td][/tr]     
[tr][td][/td][td]Sons of Emperor[/td]              [td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]-[/td][td]4[/td][td]45[/td]  [td]74[/td][td]-29[/td][td]6[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Order of the Lion[/td]            [td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]47[/td]  [td]72[/td][td]-25[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Korpi[/td]                                [td]6[/td][td]-[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]35[/td]  [td]85[/td][td]-50[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Legio IX Hispana[/td]            [td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td]  [td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr] 
[tr][td][/td][td]Sarrdakin[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td]  [td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Knight of Swan[/td]                [td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td]  [td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr] 

Some news from PE !
Actually, after ENL we have free time :wink: We are not playing official matches on February. But, on March, we will start play official matches, so, if you and your clan want play with us, you can send private message to me on taleworlds, or on steam.
We have new leaders. Punisher and Kamillo (again ^^). Yeah, Kamillo, this person who wanted finished adventure in Warband :wink:
Contacts to me:
taleworlds.gif
Kamillo
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Kamillo94pl

Btw. First post was updated. Sorry for multiposting !
Hmmm, it is too late, I am going sleep. See you soon guys on the servers ! :smile: Bye !

Nice 1st post :wink:
btw. Dance K....! Dance
http://theuglydance.com/?v=cmcsnegkbm :grin: I only find it, not made  :mrgreen:

Warder said:
Nice 1st post :wink:
btw. Dance K....! Dance
http://theuglydance.com/?v=cmcsnegkbm :grin: I only find it, not made  :mrgreen:
Yeah ! Just Dance :wink:
I also found it and it:
del5ba.jpg
Congratulations for creator this picture on the shield ;P What do you think about it Warder?
Warder or Anyone do you know who is person on the shield?

Back
Top Bottom