Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

If you own the city sometimes when you sell them they go back into dungeon creating an infinite money bug. Sell lords, take lords out of dungeons, sell lords, take lords out of dungeon etc etc.
This problem has been written about for a long time, it is not difficult to fix it, but for some reason it has not been fixed yet.

He's not allowed to do it in the patch notes thread when we have an entire section dedicated to discussion & promotion of mods. He was also warned the last time he did it, but decided to do it again.
There's nothing the devs are really doing here. Maybe a message every month or so, so why not let people have fun. I'm sure those messages wont damage the once a month or 2 month updates from the developers.

There's nothing the devs are really doing here. Maybe a message every month or so, so why not let people have fun. I'm sure those messages wont damage the once a month or 2 month updates from the developers.

Truth has been spoken.

Why some here are so picky about someone promoting a mod in the wrong section ? At worst this is new stuff for the game.

Everything new about Bannerlord now are just about mods, youtube/reddit/steam fan content, endless fixes and distant promises.

Actually we all should be thankful there is still an active community here, TaleWorlds doesn't deserve it.

Something is very wrong with this game.

Truth has been spoken.

Why some here are so picky about someone promoting a mod in the wrong section ? At worst this is new stuff for the game.

Everything new about Bannerlord now are just about mods, youtube/reddit/steam fan content, endless fixes and distant promises.

Actually we all should be thankful there is still an active community here, TaleWorlds doesn't deserve it.

Quite some difference between post about your mod once and spam the heck out of the thread about it.

Despite how broad/vague/nonsensical this thread can be, it's not for spamming someone's mod updates. Do it in the right category, it's more efficient/effective that way too - instead of buried in this thread. Just do what that @Herishey guy is doing, that's how it's intended.
Yes, more so, very wrong with TW. Game's foundations are there, just in the wrong hands to get it further besides just banking off the named success of WB.

Quite some difference between post about your mod once and spam the heck out of the thread about it.
Despite how broad/vague/nonsensical this thread can be, it's not for spamming someone's mod updates. Do it in the right category, it's more efficient/effective that way too - instead of buried in this thread. Just do what that @Herishey guy is doing, that's how it's intended.

People shouldn't be spamming for a mod, I agree.

But knowing the current state of the game, is it really all what we should worry about ?

Over and over those meaningless Patch Notes topics and Community Tales nonsense.

Also bare minimum communication not only about what to expect in the future, but also why devs are taking AGES to complete their game, while unpaid modders are doing much better work (and quicker) in their bedrooms.

W H A T
I S
G O I N G
O N
?

Actually, it's us who should be spamming TW everyday, every week, every months to have proper explanations, in this very topic right here and the next ones. At this point, I fail to see what is more important than this to be fair...

Last edited:
Truth has been spoken.

Well said, let's praise people who are still caring for the game not alienate them. With that said, That's what TW has done for awhile, drive people away and now it's for writing posts in an almost dead forum thread for not staying on topic. No one really has anything to say, maybe 1 year ago when it's popping but cmon with how Bannerlord has fallen off with community members, just ease up and dont drive more away,

Imagine what kind of a life coach you must be to spend your free time volunteering as a mod for TaleWorlds forums so you can write imaginary citations to someone who is actually trying to make the ****pile of a game less ****ty.

Redownloaded Bannerlord few days ago and started a modded campaign only to log back in now and find the save file is kaput. I didn't do anything different and followed the mod installs to a tee.

Obviously uploaded the crash info but just want to know was there some super sneaky update any of y'all know about (yes I forgot to turn off auto update) that might have f'd it and your 1.2.9 saves too?

Either way, lesson learned: don't play Bannerlord

Redownloaded Bannerlord few days ago and started a modded campaign only to log back in now and find the save file is kaput. I didn't do anything different and followed the mod installs to a tee.

Obviously uploaded the crash info but just want to know was there some super sneaky update any of y'all know about (yes I forgot to turn off auto update) that might have f'd it and your 1.2.9 saves too?

Either way, lesson learned: don't play Bannerlord
Thank you for your idiotic advice, as from a schoolboy.

You installed incomprehensible modifications - and complain that it broke your game.
The behavior is like that of an immature child.

There is a strange diplomacy in the game, your clans do everything to harm their faction.
The second problem is hostile factions, they always try to fight, I fought with Vlandia and they always started a war, even when they no longer had possessions and they were completely weak, this is very strange, it turns out that I should just destroy all the factions according to queues, and there are no other tasks.
When you destroy one faction, another takes its place and it also begins to declare war on you, even if you pay them tribute, they accumulate strength and start another war.

Thank you for your idiotic advice, as from a schoolboy.

You installed incomprehensible modifications - and complain that it broke your game.
The behavior is like that of an immature child.
Who shat in your cornflakes. Bannerlord isn't a complete game without mods so mods are the only thing keeping this franchise alive bud.

I also said I'm not sure it's mod related hence why I'm asking the question. Read the comment before getting your knickers in a twist.

At first I thought that the AI simply didn’t see me, but I went up and talked to him, he was glad to meet me, but said that he was busy right now.
I then went into the castle and talked to him again, this time he said that I needed to give up because the situation was not favorable for me.

I noticed that in some scenes the banners did not develop.

Let me explain, I launched an assault, but I am not attacking the fortress, because my archers shot everyone and I captured the settlements without going inside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom