Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

You misunderstood me, this is not a mod, this is a patch for testing changes, i.e. I do this so that everyone can check the changes and understand whether they are needed in the game or not.
My patch will not work after the official 1.3 patch, so you can tell the developer what you liked.

Essentially, this is like a beta patch for a future version of the game.
I make changes almost every day and try to fix broken mechanics and create interest in them, as well as eliminate inconveniences in the game.

If necessary, I can explain any change, why it is needed and how it works.
This thread is specifically for discussing the actual updates and patches to the game. There is whole sub-forum for discussing mods and working on mods.
What you are distributing is still a mod. It's just not appropriate for this thread to keep trying to discuss it.

This thread is specifically for discussing the actual updates and patches to the game. There is whole sub-forum for discussing mods and working on mods.
What you are distributing is still a mod. It's just not appropriate for this thread to keep trying to discuss it.
I’m not discussing this or spreading it, but I’m only suggesting that we note the shortcomings of the game and ready-made solutions to them, that is, the same thing as everyone else, only visually.

I’m not discussing this or spreading it, but I’m only suggesting that we note the shortcomings of the game and ready-made solutions to them, that is, the same thing as everyone else, only visually.

Now imagine, EVERYONE started to push their take of short comings and changes they wanted in this thread. As for ready made solutions, everyone that made a mod for the game could come forward and start push their ready made solution in that case. Your take on a ready made solution doesn't necessary match other ones. Those interested in your solutions will find your thread. Modders do a lot of nice things, but leave it to the devs to decide how the base game will be, not everyone is interested in your solutions...

I offer solutions and the opportunity to try out what others ask from the developer.

No, you are just doing PR for your mod, falsely presenting it as a Community Patch, that is, you are outright lying and advertising your crap modification, because normal mod creators will not present their content like that.

I have sent complaints about your comments and I hope the moderators will deal with this promptly.

Do you want to promote your mod? Go to the Steam workshop or create a separate thread. There is no need to do this here.

And you could do that in other threads, like the one you already have?
Isn't this thread meant to discuss the game?

you are just doing PR for your mod
It is not true.

I'm not interested in mods, I'm interested in the game and the features in it that don't work.
I collected about 90 problems described by players and fixed them. There are still errors and shortcomings that I have not corrected.

I can describe each problem separately, and you can also read about it now, and also check how the game looks without these problems and suggest your own version.
My task is to convey information to the community and to the developer so that there is a reaction.

I can assume that each of these problems is of interest to a small number of players, then the normal reaction would be the developer’s refusal to solve these problems, in which case I will cease my actions in favor of the community.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread meant to discuss the game?

It is not true.

I'm not interested in mods, I'm interested in the game and the features in it that don't work.
I collected about 90 problems described by players and fixed them. There are still errors and shortcomings that I have not corrected.

I can describe each problem separately, and you can also read about it now, and also check how the game looks without these problems and suggest your own version.
My task is to convey information to the community and to the developer so that there is a reaction.

I can assume that each of these problems is of interest to a small number of players, then the normal reaction would be the developer’s refusal to solve these problems, in which case I will cease my actions in favor of the community.

Really? From what I seen, many of these "solutions" been to dumb it down and make it easier for the player. All these changes applies to the AI lords too right? They benefit from all these changes just as the player? There is a fine line between fix things and unbalance then game. If people want to make use of your mod, fine and dandy. But don't try to push it as a fix to the game, because people want it. There is a lot of things I would want added to the game as well, things other players wouldn't want at all. That is the benefit of mods.

Lol, the features are "so amazing" that you can't even share what you're working on? What kind of faith do you have, dear developers? I, and far from being the only one, am already starting to feel sick when I receive a message about "Cr*p Tales № 100500" in Steam.

If you annoy even loyal and patient players, maybe you should at least share something, especially since you know if you make DLC, we are ready to pay for them, but we should know somethink?

Where is the advanced and extensive diplomacy?
Where are the applicants?
Where is the normal plot?
Where are the engine updates?
Where are the Invasions and Crises of the late and mid-game?
Where is the revision of the dynasties? Where is it all?

What will it appear in the wonder new DLC and | or patches 3.0? And where are at least some guarantees of this?
☝️

What if his mod is the next patch update 0.0

But you are trying to peddle your "own solutions".. do that in your own thread.
But why isn't he allowed to do that in the most public area of the forum? I see your point but you're just a participant in the forum and not a mod. Why would you care about more insight? Are you an undercover agent or do you truly follow idolatry?

No, you are just doing PR for your mod, falsely presenting it as a Community Patch, that is, you are outright lying and advertising your crap modification, because normal mod creators will not present their content like that.

I have sent complaints about your comments and I hope the moderators will deal with this promptly.

Do you want to promote your mod? Go to the Steam workshop or create a separate thread. There is no need to do this here.
How can you be so Pro developer creators and Anti community creators?

You must have
more in common with your peers,
who are not in charge,
then those, in charge.

Let's try to discuss some of the disadvantages:
10. Relocation of wounded soldiers.
Let's say a player wants to collect all the wounded in his squad, the game does not give you this opportunity.
24. The garrison is prohibited from making salliout.
Surely you have had cases when the garrison went into battle with you and died because your bonuses did not apply to them. And there are also times when you fight against your garrison.
31. A separate list of clan leaders when requesting a meeting in cities and castles.
You approach an enemy settlement, want to talk to the clan leaders, but there are 30 people there and which one is the leader?
32. Number of riding horses and foot soldiers.
Do you want to know what the maximum speed can be for your party/army?
41. Added information about the required horse when upgrading warriors to the encyclopedia.
You have the opportunity to choose soldiers, but you don’t know which of them will require a horse for promotion, and which will require a war horse.
67. Disbandment of parties.
The group waits for 24 hours, while it can recruit warriors and enter into battle, but why, you need to disband it.
79. Receive all the loot from your parties in your army after the battle.
Your parties take captive lords, food, horses and prisoners, but why and how do they dispose of it.
80. Sale of prisoners in castles.
You've probably noticed that your parties sell prisoners in castles, but you can do that?
FFS this is good stuff.

Last edited:
Continued spamming after previous warning
Convenience.
12. Rumors about the upcoming tournament have been added to arenas in cities.
Very simple function.
6. The winner of the tournament can receive a cash prize.
This already exists in the game, but for this it is necessary for a member of your clan to win, and he must be left in the city before the tournament.
15. The restriction on the size of the party (40%) when conscripting into the army has been removed.
I have extra soldiers, but I can't give them to the party because I can't draft him into the army.
39. Fast transfer of soldiers between party in the army.
If you need to pick up soldiers, then you need to load another menu, it takes longer, but why, now it's available.
58. Barter. The time limit for the next barter has been lifted.
Maybe that made sense, but it’s more convenient.
72. Settlement gold is displayed in the fiefs menu.Gold in the store.
Now you can see which of your cities has money in the store.
78. Improved relationships.By releasing a captive hero from your squad, you improve relations with his clan.
If you let go immediately after the battle, then the relationship will improve, but if you leave the party, then no, it’s strange.
81. Relationship with faction leader.
This information is now visible on the hero’s page, which is convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me remind you, this is not a mod! This is something that may be in the next patch, the developer just doesn’t know about it yet.

59. recruitment slots for the king.
Faction leaders have no restrictions due to attitude (also applies to AI).
Faction leaders now take all soldiers when recruiting, because he is the king.

58. City Gold.
City gold no longer disappears, but remains in stores.
Did you know that in the game gold was removed from stores, now this has been changed.

53. Voting for fief.
The clan that has captured the settlement always participates in voting for it.
THIS irritated everyone, you capture cities and give them to others, now this has been changed.

51. Stage a prison break.
The number of relationship points for a successful escape has been increased.
The cost of escaping at night is half the price.
The alarming state of the city lasts one day.
If stage a prison break for male, then a focus point is added to the roguery.
If stage a prison break for female, then a focus point is added to the charm.

No one has done this, the mechanics are dead, it’s complicated, expensive and of no use, now it’s a very useful function.

43. Prevent AI from calling your parties into their army.
If you have created your own army (even without parties), the AI will not call your parties to join its army.
This is also infuriating, as soon as you let your parties go, someone drafted them into the army and they were captured, now it won’t be like that.

37. Caravanners quickly develop scouting (You need a scout, send the hero as a caravan driver).
I looked at the code and saw that the hero from the caravan receives 2.5 times less experience in reconnaissance than the party leader. This has now been changed.
Um, I don't think advertising this to the developers are just going to accept it without their own knowledge isn't constructive, mind you, they might not even see this ever as well as won't just add random stuff they get from random mod authors.

Um, I don't think advertising this to the developers are just going to accept it without their own knowledge isn't constructive, mind you, they might not even see this ever as well as won't just add random stuff they get from random mod authors.
It was humor, Irony.

Let's try to discuss some of the disadvantages:
10. Relocation of wounded soldiers.
Let's say a player wants to collect all the wounded in his squad, the game does not give you this opportunity.
24. The garrison is prohibited from making salliout.
Surely you have had cases when the garrison went into battle with you and died because your bonuses did not apply to them. And there are also times when you fight against your garrison.
31. A separate list of clan leaders when requesting a meeting in cities and castles.
You approach an enemy settlement, want to talk to the clan leaders, but there are 30 people there and which one is the leader?
32. Number of riding horses and foot soldiers.
Do you want to know what the maximum speed can be for your party/army?
41. Added information about the required horse when upgrading warriors to the encyclopedia.
You have the opportunity to choose soldiers, but you don’t know which of them will require a horse for promotion, and which will require a war horse.
67. Disbandment of parties.
The group waits for 24 hours, while it can recruit warriors and enter into battle, but why, you need to disband it.
79. Receive all the loot from your parties in your army after the battle.
Your parties take captive lords, food, horses and prisoners, but why and how do they dispose of it.
80. Sale of prisoners in castles.
You've probably noticed that your parties sell prisoners in castles, but you can do that?
Get out of here

He already had a bunch of his posts deleted in this thread already due spamming his mod.I suspect it will happen again.

Guess what takes the most time in the game.
That's right, to choose equipment after the battle, for yourself and your clan members. A huge number of items and very good gloves might be somewhere in the middle of the list.

86. Escape of lords from settlements.
If the security in the settlement is 100%, then the lords will not be able to escape.
75. Caravan parties return 100% of their gold.
If you defeat the unit that captured your caravan, you will receive all of the caravan's gold back.
You have just created a caravan, and you see how it was destroyed by an enemy detachment, you catch up with it and... they give you 500 coins, and the rest are 15,000.
76. Boosting construction.
Prisoners in settlements perform construction work.
You rarely build in cities, it takes a very long time, and you sell prisoners because they are no longer useful, but now they speed up construction, this is convenient.
77. Smart workshops.
Workshops do not stop production when the price of a product is low.
Workshops send cheap products to the warehouse.
When the price rises, the workshops begin sending products to the store again.
Perhaps you didn’t know, but when the price of products in the city drops, the workshops stop production and don’t resume it again, this is most likely a flaw of the developers, but I changed it.
68. Caravan gold.
When the caravan is disbanded, the gold it has is returned to the player.
Let's say you created a caravan, but they declared war on you and you decided to disband the caravan. Do you think your gold will be returned to you? NO! BUT now that has been changed.

Smart workshops?

I guess where you are from, producing at a loss is a great business move, and you have free slave labor?
If price of a product drop so low it doesn't cover the cost of production, then it's not smart to keep produce at a loss.

I asked you before without you reply.. Does any of your changes/solutions also apply to the AI lords, or does it just benefit the player. Because if it only affect the player it create a horrible unbalance in the game.

Also, give towns unlimited gold for you to sell items is insane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom