Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah, I got jaded with BL and went elsewhere. First "War on the Sea" and now Civ5. Realm of Thrones looks a great mod and latest patch to VC looks interesting but ... jaded, need to be elsewhere.

Soon Manor Lords .. :grin:

It seems to me that I don’t want anything more from the game, I’ve already got everything that could be done, the rest is unattainable and will most likely never be realized.

No that won't be the case.
That's really disheartening to hear. Could you at least share what is confirmed to be added to patch 1.3? When we can reasonably expect it to release to beta (it can be a vague answer like a couple of months)? Could you write about what is being planned to be done after 1.3 releases, as in, are there any other major content patches planned? Any DLCs?

We're being kept in the dark for a year at this point, please share some information that is confirmed for your playerbase to look forward to.

No that won't be the case.

Could you please link the bug report?
xd... how many people are working in TW? 1 or 2 at most? either the update's gonna be huge, or you guys are cooking up a DLC or some other big thing. it's gotta be one of those, or you're running on a team of just two folks 'cause otherwise, it doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom