Pancake teamkills , ban him

Users who are viewing this thread

Ats2

Recruit
So last night we were playing BoE and I shot pancake for fun when map change came. Then we started another game . In the end of round he shot me too , so I didnt say something because thought that was fair. I didnt let him spectate whole round and he did same too by killing in the end . But then he killed me again in the beginning . This kept going like this then he saw that he cant tk me anymore and switched teams and issue ended. Then today he just teamkilled me again saying revenge of yesterday and started another stupid arguement. I request him to be banned , he is behaving so childish and butthurt. Thank you.

No one will be banned, you shouldn't have killed him at the end of the round because that can cause him to lose gold in the upkeep. I will however keep a close eye on you both.

Again, team killing on purpose is not acceptable and it even says it on the server welcome message, that goes to the both of you and you will be reminded in-game when I'm next on too.
Jordan, Community Liason.

Jordan sry for the interrupt but ats2 first of all i would suggest to use the report for compaints and second i would suggest to take a pic next time with ctrl + insert and again sry for the interrupt Jordan

Back
Top Bottom