Need More Info Loss of relationship when we should gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash or dump.
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
when I'm supposed to gain relationship points with the NPC I've done a quest for or helped in battle, I'm missing out.

Example: Last time I did a quest for the Lord of Khuzait, he asked me for 3 horses. I already had the 3 horses in my inventory, so I spoke to him again and handed them over, he paid me the amount and the following message appeared: "Your relationship with Urkhunait has increased from 3 to 0.

I am a Khuzait mercenary, on another occasion I helped a lord in a battle against the enemy faction and he thanked me, said that I saved his life, then the same message appeared: "Your relationship with clan such has increased from 3 to 0.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 3060ti
GPU Driver Version: 551.76
CPU:Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM:16GB(2x:cool: 3200 Mhz
Motherboard:AsRock B450M STEEL LEGEND
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD SAMSUNG NVME 1TB.

Could you send us a save file just before completing said quest so that we can take a look?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom