SP Native Antiquity OLD CALRIDIA TOTAL WAR [REVISED]

Users who are viewing this thread

newromans

Banned
this is an mod that im making which will feature the old calradian empire at about350A.d. heres the faction l
the rebel confederacy.
the Scandinavian alliance. [known as the kingdom of the nords]
the new baraons alliance.[kingdom of swabia]
the old calaridian empire.
the khergit clan.
the eastern roman empire
the bandit alliance.
                                                      DESCRIPTION.
calaridia once ruled by the old empire now known  to total war! to the north an barbaric people has come to wreak havic and death on their new foes anyone that stands in their way will be  dead or dying in a few minutes. to the east Constantine the great is yet again raising another mighty army to reclaim what they say belonged to their western Allys. now allied with the scandinavians will surely now betray them once all their enemy's are now defeated. to the west  the khergit clan  an once nomadic people, have finally settled down and are surely going to show their new power to their enemys.  allied with the old calaridian empire will surely make them selves an force to be reckoned with. and to the north east lies the rebels and filth[ the new barons alliance and the rebel confederacy.] of which the old calaridia empire is in an deadly and locked war with. a land of oppurtunity a land of war a land of TOTAL WAR!

oh and tell me if this mod is an good idea i need opinions! i just started this an week ago and i really need some modding help.this gam

this mod will include the following.
units
old calaridian empire: calamore peasant, calaridian holy warrior, calaridian Sergeant spearmen, calamore kniights of praven. dismounted calamore knights of praven.
eastern roman empire: roman peaseant, town militia, elite town miltia, town guard, hellsmen calvary, united roman elite calvary, united roman knights of constanipole, varangian guard[not varongian]
the rebel confederacy: rebellion peaseant, peaseant spearmen, peaseant swordsmen. sifor swordsmen, sifor guard, rebllious knights of praven.  GUYS IM A ONE MAN TEAM I REALLY NEED SOME MODDERS HELP.  im looking for textures and modellers.
    notes: i do have modding experience, and this is an reallly diffucult mod im changing the date to 350AD WHEN CONSTANTINE WAS HERE thx for the feed back.[by the way my ignorant brother posted this kind of crapa i told him not to be so rude. also he did post the  easstern roman empire story which i told him its kind of unrealistic.]

faction describtion for the restoration of the old roman empire
in 326ad the roman empire was in trouble. deep troube. their corrupt senators were destroying their legacy! because of them germanic tribes were invading their lands along with the threat with the huns. rome for the first time was under threat since around 600bc or 800bc[i cant really remember] when gaul ransacked it. rome couldent afford to pay for their military! so rome had all of its legions in surroinding lands [like the britian for exzample] to protect itself. so around 300ad-400ad rome asked many times for its eastern allys to help! but all they said was fend for yourselves.  so the western empire sent its last fleet of ship to the eastern allys but soon all things changed, there were many storms and it blew ships many miles off their desingnation. the troops in these ships saw calaridia but tryed to ignore it and continue to Constantinople the troops were very hungry and they needed water fast. so they settled down in the eastern part of the land, and they had help from the scandinavian tribes which indoubetly helped them servive. in 350AD they finallly got contact with the eastern romans and  they sent for help witha carrier pigion to the nearby ship they saw[they knew it was theres since it had their symbols on it] and so constantine beleived that these are his lands so he sent an army and restored for a very short time  an new roman empire but constantine has one mission left for his lifetime capture calaridia or die!

im am very sry about the bad language over here

newromans said:
oh and tell me if this mod is an good idea i need opinions! i just started this an week ago and i really need some modding help.

It's an interesting idea, but from a modding point of view, it might be a bit complex. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but surely it'd be better to start off small?

newromans said:
WHAT THE HELL GUYS I NEED SOME REPLY S ABOUT MY POLL AND MY WORK ON MOD OPINIONS MATTER. OH AND I REALLY NEED SOME MODDERSM NEW OR EXPERIENCED DOSENT MATTER!!!

GUYS IM A ONE MAN TEAM I REALLY NEED SOME MODDERS HELP.

I may only be new here to TW, but you might try toning it down a little bit. You can't just expect a response immediately. Give it some time. Plus, as you asking for help, a please might go a long way too.

newromans said:
in 126.bc. julius ceasear made an important discovery, he discovered an land with rich fertile grounds, gold, silver and most of all women[this would support his war with the gauls indeed]! but the land was not his for the taking... at least he thought it was. but the ambush of zendar forest proved him very wrong. very wrong indeed 21000 legions were captured or slaughtered. for after the ambush julius ceasear was fearious indeed. he declared war with the zendar empire and calarida saw the biggest armys ever in its history raised on those few months of bloodshed. millions of troops on each side. one fighting for greed and power. the other fighting  to defend their lands. the zendar empire eventually was conqured. but julius ceasears victory was short lived he wanted to take an advantage at starting an civil war and so he did. so in about 450 A.D. constantine the great  came to restore these land s back to the empire. if you fight for this ancient empire  may god be with you in this conquest for roman lands. god wills it!

21,000 legions? Is that not a tad bit absurd? There weren't even that many legions in the Roman Empire. Millions of troops? considering the population of the world at the time was only a few million, it'd be incredibly difficult to get that many people in *one* army.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, good bit of fun you have there. 21,000 legions?! I never heard that Constantine The Great was living to 450 A.D :grin:.

For now, I rather suggest work on your ideas. At first it looks great to oneself, but prepare to see it change through the course. And please work on your attitude, you seem wanted to rush the work. Not good IMHO. There are lot of ideas here that only few made it into realization/implemented into mod. And every idea at first is always one man work! We all bloody know that, you don't need to tell it. If you need help you could just list what kind of skills you looking for (looking for coder, modeller, etc).

Take this as constructive criticism.

Also, if you want to do this, you better start learning how to mod yourself. Do a mini mod or tinker with the file around. Personally, I rather work with a team leader who at least have basic grasp/knowledge on how things work.

Markus II said:
Why don't you use the first thread you created, rather than spreading this 'idea' of yours over many threads.

Second that.

newromans, why did you start another thread about the same mod, when you could just make one thread with proper name, make normal first post with both the question and description, add poll and start working?

I mean, it's a interesting idea and all, but even for speculative history you are stretching things a bit too far.

Caesar finding Calradia. That's alright and innovative.
Caesar finding Calradia 26 years before he is born? Now that's somewhat improbable.

I'm going to assume you meant 21,000 Legionaries, not Legions. Rome had about 5 active legions around 100 b.c, more added when Caesar embarked on his campaign in Gaul some decades later.

It is not unlikely for there to be an Emperor called Constantine in 450. For speculative history, it's possible.

You should probably rethink your story. Still, the general idea is really not bad!

im still making this mod but im about to release an very simple mod that will include all sorts of diffrent climates and cities and castles are going to be much closer to eacth other making some very intresting gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom