[OL] Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hail,

Just curious, I played this game offline a long time ago, but and stopped since. I used to think, "This game would be amazing if it were multiplayer". Now i've just thought i'd check to see how the mods were doing etc. and now I see it says multiplayer?! wtf! I been playing multiplayer games on Xbox, like Gears of War 2, Transformers, Monday Night Combat.. now geting into Mechwarrior online.

I'd like to know, if you don't mind me asking.. what is this game like online? and is it worth me investing my time? The one I played before was Eagle & Radiant cross. What mod is Warband? I'm not sure if I will get a notification to my e-mail, but I went to settings and allowed e-mails from here.

I'm sure this is a great game online, but is it more the expected? I would appreciate the info!

Thanks!

Av.

Ps. I'm messaging here because i'm from UK. :wink:

Crussader said:
ah at last someone who play 22nd sieg server :smile:

yeah we should put together a "deathwatch"
warhammer 40k
infiltrating forces for the attackers :grin: fed up of seeing the defender win constantly,  if your on tommorrow ill jump on!

Yeah , im playing almost everyday,what a geek am i :smile: 99% time im in 22nd seiege server see ya there tomorrow :smile:

Greetings! Just thought i'd drop a line to say hi! Me and my fellow clan mate Skjold had a good time on your server last night. I'm not sure if any of your members where on but seems like you have some regulars on there. Anyways just general greets from Reign of Kings. Might see you on the field of battle one day :wink: haha

asmorrey1 said:
Greetings! Just thought i'd drop a line to say hi! Me and my fellow clan mate Skjold had a good time on your server last night. I'm not sure if any of your members where on but seems like you have some regulars on there. Anyways just general greets from Reign of Kings. Might see you on the field of battle one day :wink: haha

Salute dear friend.We warmly welcome you on our servers.keep playing there :smile: Yep,might see one day on battlefield :smile:

Back
Top Bottom