[OL] Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

Rian Ó Fearghail said:
its a secret bump :razz:

hey Order of the Lion I was wandering if you would like a match with Lions Vanguard. (I was attracted by your name and the fact your british XD)
We are a EU/US based clan and have about the same numbers.
If so please contact me for more information and the clan leaders Steam.

Thank You
LV_WRD_Yoshinator

We would love to have a scrim with you some time, but won't be able to commit to anything anytime soon though. This is due to our commitments with the EU Campaign and the fact that most of our members are student bums who have run off to uni to get drunk with strangers. Either that or they are dead and forgot to tell us. They will be poor again in a couple of weeks so hopefully we can set something up then.

ProjectAngel said:
We would love to have a scrim with you some time, but won't be able to commit to anything anytime soon though. This is due to our commitments with the EU Campaign and the fact that most of our members are student bums who have run off to uni to get drunk with strangers. Either that or they are dead and forgot to tell us. They will be poor again in a couple of weeks so hopefully we can set something up then.
good to know as we usualy only commit to saturdays and this and next saturday are booked  :mrgreen:

ProjectAngel said:
most of our members are student bums who have run off to uni to get drunk with strangers. Either that or they are dead

maybe its both... i remember lots of drinking with strangers who i wouldnt trust with a bottle opener when sober while at freshers week.... good times

1. Your online name and/or MP nick : Kainan
2. Your age : 17 but 18 on April 6 Th.
3. Your location : UK, North Yorkshire, Thirsk.
4. The amount of time you can play a day/week : every night as I don't go to collage as I'm training for the army.
5. Your prefered Archetype, Archery, infantry etc. : either I don't mind, however I prefer Archery whilst equipping a hidden blade.
6. Do you have a headset/mic? : No at this moment in time, however I'm investing in a decent headset, as my brothers web cam has an in-built mic.

Hope I will be joining fellow Englishmen to take arms up with.  :grin:

Hello Kainan

If you head over to our forums and make an account I can give you access to the super secret part of the forums. Also, could you stick _R_OL at the end of your multiplayer name please.

Back
Top Bottom