Officiall Thread for Solamnic Knights (recruiting JOIN NOW)

Users who are viewing this thread

yes I have sent you a pm on that since it shall be your personal assignment.
Do the Knighthood proud my friend I am dealing with other issues oh and if Madnes5 does not know he is part of the clan. just send him a pm welcoming him but dont forget your duty.

Just in case any of you guys hadn't noticed, I'm just popping in here to mention that we're at work on a War of the Lance mod in the pioneer's guild. Check us out :smile:

WHAT! you have my support in this my friend and a favor could you feature my guild in it please maybe as a small faction that would be nice. :mrgreen:

Is there any organized setup for our battle on Saturday? It seems most of the clan members aren't active on the forums. We need to see who will be fighting on Saturday, for sure. There needs to be a signup. Each of us could share with the other clan members about the signup. nk, which is a big clan, will outnumber us 4 to 1.

I know I said that we might not be ready so we will not fight them i sent the pm because we are not organized yet.
I will try the problem is how everyone is in a different timezone I need everyone to send me a notice telling me which time zone the are on so i can put on a practice and all.

So I guess the skirmish is cancelled then. There should be an official sign up for our clan. Not to mention names, but I have seen many players on warband who have supposedly joined our knighthood, but don't have the clan tag. We need to know who is completely loyal to the Knights of Solamnia. Fresh loyal recruits are better than unknown mercs.

To true
Be that the case you will be in charge of recruitment. from now any news to be told goes to the Second in command Iwill either approve or disapproveof them.

So get us some crown knights would you or watever the ranking system says they are.
yes its cancelled until we can all know how we can meet up at the same time.

I HAVE GOOD NEWS  we have two new recruits
NO013
and
IWantAShrubbery

as our new recruits
I hope we welcome and help them in the future

ok http://solamnicknights.freeforums.org/ is the website. Everyone go there register and fill out the enlistment information. If you don't you won't officially be a member.

Good news again we have 2 new warriors in our Knighthood
Sapien and Metatron I hope we welcome them as brothers in arms
:grin:

Sir Gowe, this is the New ranking System.

SolamnicKnights-1-1.jpg

RalliX said:
Hail Solamnic Knights, The Kingdom ends word that we are contemplating your offer of allegiance, and will return with an answer soon.

That is great news. We will be dominate in the battlefield together! Note: We will not serve you, sorry if that's what you want.

Back
Top Bottom