Officiall Thread for Solamnic Knights (recruiting JOIN NOW)

Users who are viewing this thread

oh you are correct about the page squire deal. Also take duke out of your name yes.

You are the same rank as mirkwood. I am going to suggest to Gowe that leadership positions lead who are in a given catagory.

Although you have the 3rd highest rank you are not in a leadership position, as In there are five leadership positions.

1st in command- Grandmaster -Gowe
2nd in command-Knights of the Rose -Julianos is leader of 2 soldiers
3rd in command-Knights of the Sword -Mage is leader of 5 soldiers
4th in command-Knights of the Crown -seFF is leader of 3 soldiers
Kingfisher -Alex s leader of 2

For the kingfisher the leader of kingfisher is not in a knighthood yet so the fifth in command will go someone in the Knights of the Rose (you or Mirkwood).

Once we have enough squires Knights may take in them to train.

If sir Gowe accepts this he may adjust it so you are in a leadership position.

I am going to remove the page rank and add in the rank of Private (Pvt) in between squire and Sgt.

Updated roster
Leader positions highlighted in bold.

Solamnic_GM_Gowe
Solamnic_LKR_Julianos

Solamnic_RKR_Prince_of_Mirkwood (I suggest a shorter name... preferably removing "Prince of")
Solamnic_RKR_Alaric
Solamnic_TKS_Mage246
Solamnic_FKS_Ruthven
Solamnic_FKS_Yoshiboy
Solamnic_FKS_Kapt Torbjorn (try going with either just Kapt or Torbjorn Kapt looks like another rank)
Solamnic_FKS_Joushio
Solamnic_FKS_William Wallace
Solamnic_VKC_seFF
Solamnic_KNC_Faranox
Solamnic_KNC_An4Sh
Solamnic_KNC_COGlory
Solamnic_Cpt_aLEX AUGMENTED
Solamnic_Sgt_DarkEnigma
Solamnic_Pvt_Arch3r
Solamnic_Squire_Arch
Solamnic_Squire_snail

Regarding changing your position to Duke of the Knighthood, that position doesn't exist.

Also when ever there is a person in question for promotion the decision will be made by the top 4 in command. If it is regarding a squire it will be the top 4 in command and the squire's knight who decides if that person is ready to procede

Well under certain conditions you can. But you don't have a leadership position. You are a part of the elite soldiers 5 people officially have leadership positions.

1st in command- Grandmaster -Gowe
2nd in command-Knights of the Rose -Julianos is leader of 2 soldiers
3rd in command-Knights of the Sword -Mage is leader of 5 soldiers
4th in command-Knights of the Crown -seFF is leader of 3 soldiers

If something happens to all 4 of those you take command.

You are my right hand man, I am Gowe's right hand man.

Well if u are in the mood of commanding the kingfishers thats ok butyou will be leading the knighthoods archers you have to know that.
so you guys will be playing a hard role but since you are one of the elite i dont mind but i need to see us all in action but i will think on the whole commanding the kingfishers if u wish to then why not right? i will see :mrgreen: and by not being a **** and see you in the battle field

Sorry Julianos, but I have decided to keep Duke in my name because it is my trade mark. If I killed someone they would say "Ah! The Duke killed me" not Alaric. If thats okay with you let me know, but if you force me then I will take it off.

Where are the Knights? I have been playing, but there is noone that is part of the Solamnic Knights online. I saw Julianos once but he left soon after. To spread the word and glory of our Knighthood we must fight. This may be because most of our member aren't official. They are in other clans.

Back
Top Bottom