[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Females Poll

So this is something we'd like to get the opinion of the community on. Should there be females or not? We know that there was a huge debate on it before so we wanted to ask before we make a decision. However, we may still make a decision that does not go along with the majority of the poll.

Rigadoon said:
Females Poll

So this is something we'd like to get the opinion of the community on. Should there be females or not? We know that there was a huge debate on it before so we wanted to ask before we make a decision. However, we may still make a decision that does not go along with the majority of the poll.
i think that the female community (however small a minority) should be able to to play in there own gender. this is the 21st century and we should treat it like such imo.

Rigadoon said:
Females Poll

Make a nurse class. Perhaps field medics, aside from that, I like historical accuracy; So no.

Rigadoon said:
Females Poll

Maybe. If there's females they should at the very least have male hairstyles, maybe disallow voices with them too. Just my 2 cents.

Well if it is a case of reserving regiments then it goes without saying that the 60th reserve the Kings Royal Rifle Corps,which is what we technically already are :wink:

I suppose it's come to that unfortunate moment where I must look the fool and reserve a British regiment.

If you don't mind, I'll be snagging up the First Battalion of the Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders.

As someone said before, I think women should have male hairstyles. Women did try to impersonate males and get into the military, but don't make it too obvious. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom