North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Make sure you installed to D:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules/(North and South, of course). If that doesn't work, try this:
Nytech said:
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
Otherwise, I can't help you.

spearman745 said:
sir audiate i have napolianic wars because i was playing it one hour ago

You also need Mount and Blade: Warband, which is the base game for Napoleonic Wars, which is a DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.

Funkadelia said:
spearman745 said:
sir audiate i have napolianic wars because i was playing it one hour ago

You also need Mount and Blade: Warband, which is the base game for Napoleonic Wars, which is a DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband.
i also have that to mount and blade warband

Try re-installing North and South and ensure it is installing to the same directory as Napoleonic Wars.

yes but when i try to install it says i dont have mount and blade warband napolianic wars  so it wont let me go to the installation process

spearman745 said:
yes but when i try to install it says i dont have mount and blade warband napolianic wars  so it wont let me go to the installation process
Follow the steps Audiate posted on the previous page. Make sure you run regedit with Administrative rights.  That will solve your problem.

Sorry to say that...
but to play modifications, it requieres a certain PC knowledge to get some mods working. When this knowledge is not available, you better leave your hands on some mods or you get some help from friends (not internet friends).

To tell you the exact function and opening of the regedit, would took to much time for me as a non english speaker. So I hope you will get some help by a user, but please use the PM function and not spaming this thread :wink:

77y_Joseph said:
May i suggest the 16th Reg Tennessee Vol infantry unit.

Well, thank you for your suggestion, but you should look into the Manassas OOB before you do any unit wishes.
The 16th Tennessee did not engage at the battle of manassas, so why should we add them?  :razz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bull_Run_Confederate_order_of_battle

77y_Joseph said:
because i was thinking more about the whole civil war not just one battle and plus I'm from Tennessee xD

Hehe yes, but we dont recreate the whole civil war atm. We are doing just the Battle of Manassas and its units. So sorry, wont be added :sad:

I just tried this out and its really cool. Unfortunately I can't seem to find more than one or two other players actually playing it on the servers....(at least any without passwords)

Burndaddy said:
I just tried this out and its really cool. Unfortunately I can't seem to find more than one or two other players actually playing it on the servers....(at least any without passwords)
  That's because most players stick with Napoleonic Wars for just miscellaneous matches. However, events in North & South are FAR more popular right now. If you'd like to participate in one, 11thNY is looking for volunteers for tomorrow's 4:30pm EST Line Battle. Who knows, you might like us and want to stay! :razz:

Back
Top Bottom