North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

hobbitman said:
I am having the same problem it says i do not have Napoleonic wars and i have looked in regedit and the key is there
make sure you run as admin when opening regedit

how come when i try to download it says need new version but it wont let me download the new version of mount and blade warband

Uniforms

• At the battle of Manassas, uniforms in the army weren't regular at all. Confederates troops in blue, New York regiments in grey. It was a very colorfull and mixed battle!
Arent Confederates unifrorm grey and new york blue?

MrEdgarr said:
Uniforms

• At the battle of Manassas, uniforms in the army weren't regular at all. Confederates troops in blue, New York regiments in grey. It was a very colorfull and mixed battle!
Arent Confederates unifrorm grey and new york blue?

When you talk about the 1862-1865 part of the war, then you are right.
But the battle of the first manassas took part in 1861, uniforms werent regulary so far.

Many southern soldiers, especially the officers, served in the US army before the war. During the first months of the war, they choosed their pre-war federal blue uniforms.
Beside that, many union states like Maine or New York had cadet-grey uniforms in their militia and volunteer clothing. Like that one for example, this is the 7th New York infantry:

newyorkf801se9jnp.jpg

Also, I always hear that the CSA faction ingame has the wrong army name "Army of the Potomac". But all those guys are wrong, The Army of the Potomac was the southern army before 1862 :wink:

how come when i try to download it it says i dont have it installed but i checked steam and i have it
so plz help if you can hinkel84

spearman745 said:
how come when i try to download it it says i dont have it installed but i checked steam and i have it
so plz help if you can hinkel84

You need Napoleonic Wars in order to play. Apparently some people have been able to bypass this, but it seems pretty rare. As for getting help directly from Hinkel, you'll have to wait, because he's EU and goes offline at about 4-5 pm EST (very rough estimate, but I don't see him on Steam far past then).

Back
Top Bottom