North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, here you have your tiny news update for today. Hope you like it :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2FZHtK_B3I

Hinkel84 said:
Alright, here you have your tiny news update for today. Hope you like it :smile:

*_*
*Dies because of 0.4 awesomeness*
EDIT:
Oh , one little thing , i would suggest changing from the unfixed to fixed bayonet type when he's arm is close to the end of the rifle , not on the beggining of the animation like it is now , on the part when he's arm is close to the end of the rifle (I know it can be hard to understand what im trying to say , but my english is on really low level :oops:)
Regards!
Loper543210

Nice, Hinkel :smile:

But one thing, it would be a lot of work to do as to continue the reloaded the weapons to move? You could do a survey to see what people think, and depending on the results, modify. I think that would be a 100% success.

Hinkel84 said:

WHY HINKEL WHY MUST YOU TEASE US SO????
*EDIT*
Hinkel one Question. Why is the Reload animation the same as it was say for Native or in Extra Invasion, It's not a Muzzle loader anymore?

I've have thought having an ability to fix and unfix bayonets would be awesome!!!! You guys just made the game awesome!!!! My questions is do the muskets have better accuracy without the bayonets fixed than with them fix? The extra weight in the Civil War of a bayonet would sometimes through the musket off some.

davisb1986 said:
I've have thought having an ability to fix and unfix bayonets would be awesome!!!! You guys just made the game awesome!!!! My questions is do the muskets have better accuracy without the bayonets fixed than with them fix? The extra weight in the Civil War of a bayonet would sometimes through the musket off some.

Yes, the accuracy without bayonets will be the same as in 0.3. When you fix your bayonet, you have the accuracy of NW muskets.

Hinkel84 said:
davisb1986 said:

Yes, the accuracy without bayonets will be the same as in 0.3. When you fix your bayonet, you have the accuracy of NW muskets.

Why is the accuracy so poor when these are rifles, even the NW baker rifle is more accurate.

Hinkel84 said:
davisb1986 said:

In the commander battles is there an order added to fix and unfix bayonets?

Better than nothing. Hinkel, in Secession bayonet normally fixed but he did not arise at the moment there is a gun on his shoulder. can make an animation like in Secession? When he lowered the musket on loading and fixing bayonet at that moment.

Siberian Cossack said:
Better than nothing. Hinkel, in Secession bayonet normally fixed but he did not arise at the moment there is a gun on his shoulder. can make an animation like in Secession? When he lowered the musket on loading and fixing bayonet at that moment.
+1

ingegas said:
Are there any North and South mod I can download right now ?

The mod is released since september. Have a look in the download thread? :wink:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247883.0.html

Back
Top Bottom