North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, done for today so work is over for now. We will continue tomorrow.. so you will get more information in 12 hours :smile:

Hinkel84 said:
Alright, done for today so work is over for now. We will continue tomorrow.. so you will get more information in 12 hours :smile:

How is everything? We want information!

But I do not understand, to see ... You said it would be for the 16th, but then there were some hiccups ... And to this day, is not out yet?

Sorry, I know that a mod is made by pure voluntary and unpaid, but I think they should have more seriously. And maybe not by you, but by that of others.

It's just an opinion. I also believe that if you want to have a reputation and a following, and activity on the servers, you should at least give some news every day, how will the mod, and so ... Only view to you in this forum. And the others?

Sorry, I can seem upset or disappointed, but I'm a big fan of your mod, and I think like me are many.

Regards!!

Yes, the 16th was a good date to get everything up for that day.
But as we get closer to that day, we saw that we could not release that in the current stage. We found many bugs, huge code errors, so we pushed back to fix it. Beside the huge coding problems and lacks in the code, Nytech got some seriously real-life problems, which shortended his work to 1 or 2 hours a day.
Today, he could not use his PC, so it was another step back.

As he is in charge of the coding, there is no chance to make an update.

But as you said, we are all doing it in our freetime. The 16th was a pretty decent date. But sometimes, there are unexpected events, which can't be influenced by any of us.
So I have to say sorry to our loyal fans, who are always supporting us greatly. Please give us the time we need, to finish of the last steps to 0.4. I will never give out any release date any more, cause I could slap myself, to break my own expectations. :sad: 

modifications are unpredictable and anything is always. :wink:
you take the time that you need and when it´s done, it´s done.
and finally, we want to enjoy the game, without bugs and errors. :smile:

Eh I saw it coming. Mod release dates never work out with something as unpredictable as modding. I hope Nytech is alright, if there's stuff going on in real life he should solve that first and then work on the mod.  Take it easy guys, we can wait!

Gladiator12 said:
Can we have any pictures of the officers for the new units?

They look nearly the same like the other officers for the moment. Will be extended via updater.

hehe hinky gave me some great news :grin: still a secret because i'm not sure if i can tell you guys :grin: tease tease

Back
Top Bottom