NW Completed North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... I am curious on the crossover of people not play Napoleonic Wars in favour of Diablo 3. Just worried about the number of pubs for this week's Tuesday LB.

I joined an artillery regiment.  'But I'm sticking with the pubs tonight, so much heart.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.  ~George Patton

SilentMatthew said:
Hm... I am curious on the crossover of people not play Napoleonic Wars in favour of Diablo 3. Just worried about the number of pubs for this week's Tuesday LB.
Yeah, the servers last night were extremely dead compared to usual because of it (I'd assume.)  Working overtime tonight so I won't make it, but hopefully a good amount of pubs shows up.  :mrgreen:

Gentlemen!  Please Take note of the NEW teamspeak address!  The Line battles will be Coordinated on this new teamspeak server from now on! 

Thank you!

Heinrich

Thanks Everyone for Coming tonight! We did try to squeeze everyone into the Single server, which didn't work out as well as i had hoped.  Next week we will definitely be on the 2 and if you did not have the opportunity to play tonight I will be sure that you are able to play next week.  I hope everyone had fun, and I look forward to seeing ALL of you Next Tuesday!

Heinrich

P.S  As a Review you should ALL re read the rules .. I Could tell tonight that some of you could use a refresher :wink:  ALSO,  Please know of the new teamspeak server! we have changed teamspeak addresses and the old one is no longer any good.  The New address can be found on the front page of this thread. 

EDIT:  Haha I will just put it right here for convenience  74.91.116.171

Glory to the pubs.
Footage of the LB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tO66-bBCEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBYcp0VhpY

Hm... surprisingly the last Tuesday LB had more pubs than Friday's . Hopefully we'll get similar numbers with the current stability of Diablo 3. .

I think Tuesday number was roughly the same as ever, but Friday dropped dramatically cos of D3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom