NW Completed North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After weeks of consideration, I have decided to terminate this event. It has become too much of a hassle to try and convince each regiment to police their own members and enforce the event rules within their ranks. Rather than continuing to plead with people to only fire in formation, and maintain a two rank line if their regiment is large, I am just going to cancel the event and move on.

There are more than enough line battle events during the week, and nothing is stopping any of you from starting your own weekly event. I wish you all luck finding/creating a line battle. When I first started playing MM there were no North American events, at all. Then me and Wilson got motivated enough to make one. Now it's your turn.

I have plans to organize a new Friday night line battle, but it will be strictly invitation only, and will be geared towards the most hardcore regiments who take pride in their mastery of line drills and value the skill it takes to win a battle in proper formation.

.. Just like my Partner in crime I shall be closing this event. The Line Battles on Tuesday and Friday will continue, but under  a new name!  The North American Hardcore Line Battle.  This new Line Battle will be hosted on a Single server rather than 2, and will  consist of only 200 of the finest players we can get.  This Line Battle will be  Strictly invite only.  Please DO NOT Pm me asking if you have been invited into the event. If you are going to be asked to come you will receive an Invite from either 5arge or Myself.  I Understand that we are not going to be able Fit all of the current regiments and will need to make cuts. If your regiment is cut understand that there are a ton of North American line battles starting up, so you should not have to travel too far in one direction to find another one.  Please be expecting a new thread Announcing the new "North American Hardcore Line Battles" in the near Future. 

Thanks!

Heinrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom