[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

BoomstickS3000 said:
Wait wait wait, you're gonna leave the clan? D:
Nah, as for now I'll just step down as Grand Master. The intention from the beginning was that this title would be distributed among the members, but now it's more like a royal title held by just one person. And combined with all schoolwork I will have after the summer I felt that this decission might be for the best for the clan. After all we would really need an active Grand Master if the intention would someday be to become a competitive clan...

hi there, I played on your server, great fun + liked that you have no reflective damage.

However I recommend you to watch two players named Dr. Spy and Fetter Bomber, especially the latter. They worked together in teamwounding me several times and when I asked them why, they pollkicked me from server.

Most of the time I play crpg so I don't care that much, but I thought I'd better tell cause these were real douchebags. Have fun...

Shemaforash said:
Are you guys still active?

Aren't lack of forum activity a sign of that a person most likely is active (with real life stuff :p) :wink: But yeah, we are somewhat active

welcome dutch crusader :smile:

You can use the  nick  NOP_Squire_Dutch_Crusader  (or so)

:smile:  after a few rounds with any big league NOPer you'll probably get promoted to Knight :smile:

I am sure that my clanmates will be interested in any offers of employing (which is obviously not going to cost you anything) our services in clan matches or training sessions. We also have a moderately used 32 player capacity server, should anyone wish to make use of it for any specific event. Feel free to contact any of the server admins, the HDK, me, Gigau or Wetew; roughly in that order, for any requests.

The clan is still open for new recruits, as a very small, friendly and tight warband community playing on a casual basis whenever anyone has the time. We, or at least I do, provide loosely organized sparring training as well as combat advice for anyone who asks nicely for it, provided I have time. Applications to join the clan are best left on the Paradox Interactive forums thread, if a fast response is desired.

I will speak to the current Grandmaster regarding the possible need for a new thread here on Taleworlds. Wetew has unfortunately fallen into semi-inactivity in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom