[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

hello, my name on the paradox forum is octavio, i already posted there.

i have no online exp yet, but that will change soon

My nickname will be NOP_Squire_Octavian      (<==its the latin version of my forum name)

paradox forum isnt responding. anyone having problems too?

i think ill be playing at our server, hdk. 12 guys atm

name: Crows_Above
exp-pretty much about an hour, just got the game but mutiplayer was so fun (and brutal ouch I died a lot) I figure a clan would be awesome. Always up for playing and getting beaten up til I get better haha.

crowsabove said:
name: Crows_Above
exp-pretty much about an hour, just got the game but mutiplayer was so fun (and brutal ouch I died a lot) I figure a clan would be awesome. Always up for playing and getting beaten up til I get better haha.
Welcome! As for now we don't have any US server. You may try your luck on our european server (name in the first post in this thread). Hope to see you around! Write in this thread if you're going to play sometime, it's the easiest way to find other NOPers out there.

Your nick will be NOP_Squire_Crows_Above. You may the black banner which you could also find in the first post (Timothy the Knights banner pack).

Once again welcome!

Dear Members! I'm putting together a training schedule. Those of you members on paradox forum can answer which times the want to play on that forum. For you rest please write in this thread if you're interested in training at all :p

Code:
[color=green]"I can play on (what day) from (time in CET*) to (time in CET*)"[/color]
[color=red]"I can't play on (what day) from (time in CET*) to (time in CET*)"[/color]
[x] I will [i]use/listen on [/i] the clans teamspeak

If you don't know what time it is in CET, write the time in your timezone (but don't forget to tell me what timezone that is!)

If you're looking for a small, easy going clan with their own server and teamspeak. Then let us know! :grin: :wink:

Members of the Noble Order of the Platypus. Since the start of this clan I've hold the title of Grand Master. The idea at first was that this title, the highest in our clan, would be held by more then one member. This has unfortunally not been the reality.

This will however change now, as I'm stepping down as your Grand Master. It's time for new blood in this clan, and I'll leave it to you to decide who will be the next Grand Master of the Noble Order of the Platypus...

Back
Top Bottom