New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Users who are viewing this thread

dude24oak said:
It'd be really ******** stupid to make the release in US time 05/09/ TWELVE if the month already passed... Jesus Christ think before you insult people.

On another note, you're argument is invalid, 05/09 is already passed in the year 2012.... And my avatar isn't my personality, it is how I actually look.

Jesus Christ, rude mother ****ers.

^this dude
doesnt afraid of anything.

I too vote singleplayer

I vote single player and I appreciate all your hard work.  Do as you see fit and we will play and have fun because of your hard work when your finished.

Good Luck

Woyo-sensei, AWESOME MOD YOU MADE! (however WHAT VERSION OF WSE DO I NEED? So is the problem lies in the mod itself for being for ver 1.143? And Or WSE for being for ver 1.143 cuz i too am stuck at that damn suicide sceen. Freezing after he kills himself. In that cause please update the mod for ver 1.153 and i can wait for the single player to also update to ver 1.153 and also please test WSE to make sure it works when finished thank you and many thanks for this awesome Shogun Mod! ( As of now WSE gives me script errors then makes the battle log not appear on mods like desura Warband Enhanced where the battle log doesnt appear at all! (yikes)

Tanakauchiha said:
Its impossible for me, 'cause the game stops after the seppuku.
This is because you must launching the WSE loader in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai\WSE Files

Exactly which file? and does it have to be run as admin? WSE is derpy derpy for me and idk if the mod has the right version of it can someone check?

It seems Warband is version 1.154 now, which means WSE is once again incompatible with Warband until WSE gets another update. Stay tuned...

So is WSE incompatible for now? Wheres the newest version?

PS. As I expected, will be more votes for single player campaign. Seems like not everyone understand how much time it will take for single player. Besides I`m almost sure that most of people whose voting for single player have no genuine copy of Warband. Am I right? Probably yes. For them multiplayer is not working anyway, so they voting for single player. Because I hate piracy I have to cut votes for single player by 3. It means when it`s 9 votes for single, for me will be just 3 votes. I have to do this to not harm people with genuine copy, besides I prefer multiplayer first as well :razz: For some people this could be not fair, even for these people with original game, but please, understand me, or just try to understand me, when I`m cutting this number of votes, what will left is your votes. I hope you understand.

To clear this up for you Woyo-Sensei, First,  you need to have WSE in order for it work, Now here the very important Thing, WSE Prevents any fake copy's of the game to play with it, Thus only allowing a demo from level 1-10 and then game over. In no way can the game run without crashing without WSE, Thus making your Vote Removal, Very stupid.
Not to be rude, But this is just Fact.

Also to those with WSE problems there is a new version out that can run the new version of M&B:W, In order to even play your modded game of M&B:W, But Steam doesn't give you the Updated M&B:W as it says it does. So you have to get it from Taleworld forum and place the M&B:W over the Steam version to make it the correct version. "Steam play tricks"

-------------------
Woyo seem to have disappeared once again, when he comes back and if he "reads" Facts that WSE prevents Fake copy's of warband from playing Single player he'll remove his Stupid reduced vote's. Also you should at least fix the "Bug" that are already in the Single player experience, After the fix of the current bugs then you should spend your hell bent time on trying to follow MM footstep as you so much desire to work on the Online experience.

Sorry for the Double post but it to Bump the thread to get Woyo to stop ignoring the thread to read or if he already has, To reply.

Back
Top Bottom