New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Users who are viewing this thread

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
Like in the subject, I have to ask you. Because there is still many things to change, fix, make better or something, but I can`t do everything in the same time. So, here is my question. What should be released first?
Before you will give me any answer, couple things I have to say.
For Single player will be little easier, but there is much more to do, so it take a much more time. I mean MUCH MORE time.
For multiplayer things are looking better. Multi is mostly fixed, we have new factions, some original gameplay styles and other things. But still something left to be fixed. Besides more maps could be very useful. And I have nice idea for multiplayer ^^
So, I can`t do both in the same time, something I have to leave for later. For example, I`ll start fixing multiplayer, even if there is no new version of WSE (yes, WSE is still must-have).  When multiplayer will be ready and released I can spare more time to prepare single player campaign, in the meantime playing with you guys on the new maps :smile:
You have a week to vote, that means: May 16, 2012, 07:02:20 PM UTC. I will be very grateful for voting and for explanation of your vote.
Regards

PS. As I expected, will be more votes for single player campaign. Seems like not everyone understand how much time it will take for single player. Besides I`m almost sure that most of people whose voting for single player have no genuine copy of Warband. Am I right? Probably yes. For them multiplayer is not working anyway, so they voting for single player. Because I hate piracy I have to cut votes for single player by 3. It means when it`s 9 votes for single, for me will be just 3 votes. I have to do this to not harm people with genuine copy, besides I prefer multiplayer first as well :razz: For some people this could be not fair, even for these people with original game, but please, understand me, or just try to understand me, when I`m cutting this number of votes, what will left is your votes. I hope you understand.
I`m preparing some really good stuff for multi (and for single player as well) so you will be not disappointed when I finish.
With more interesting things I can say:
- better performance, means same size of textures, but much less on them, for example: before building was made with 10 textures, so it`s ~150mb (3 textures - diffuse, normal and specular, 5mb each). Now will be same building with 30-50mb for a whole town! (4-5 different textures with same quality)
- new maps for multiplayer
- more weapons, better balance between factions
- and maybe waving flags/banners, waving trees
- emots - short animations, like dance, slap, kick, bow before your master, etc, etc running via chat (i.e. type /slap on the main chat to slap your friend with your hand, type /dslap to slap him twice :grin:)
- and much more
That`s why I prefer multi player :smile:

Huh... I don't know bro, Steam released the whole collection for what, nine dollars?

Not even sure if there's still piracy in this game.  :roll:

Either way, yes, I have original copies, and I voted for singleplayer!

And apart from all the obvious reasons, I do so, yes, because I SUCK AT MULTIPLAYER!

:eek:

(although I have to confess that chickendancing my way through a whole MP match sounds tempting!)

(and yes! TIS ALIIIIIVE!!)

woyo-sensei said:
I have to cut votes for single player by 3. It means when it`s 9 votes for single, for me will be just 3 votes. I have to do this to not harm people with genuine copy, besides I prefer multiplayer first as well :razz: For some people this could be not fair, even for these people with original game, but please, understand me, or just try to understand me, when I`m cutting this number of votes, what will left is your votes. I hope you understand.

So what's the purpose of this tread then if you're just being biased? Just release Multiplayer then Single. Period.

winrehs007 said:
woyo-sensei said:
I have to cut votes for single player by 3. It means when it`s 9 votes for single, for me will be just 3 votes. I have to do this to not harm people with genuine copy, besides I prefer multiplayer first as well :razz: For some people this could be not fair, even for these people with original game, but please, understand me, or just try to understand me, when I`m cutting this number of votes, what will left is your votes. I hope you understand.

So what's the purpose of this tread then if you're just being biased? Just release Multiplayer then Single. Period.
Well, yes, you right. I`m suck in multiplayer as well, but prefer do something than do nothing. Multi can be the first step. Besides things I need to fix for multi will work for single player, too.
About this poll, your votes will show me how many people prefer single player campaign over multi player.

great...modder is biased. Dude, I'm glad the mod is alive but cutting the votes by a third? that is f***ed up. Your just being lazy in my opinion. Don't bother putting a poll if your just going to be the "house" (in terms of gambling, if you know anything, the house always wins). The reason people voted for single-player is because A) it gives more freedom B) they prefer more than just mindless combat C) they aren't very good at PvP combat D) it will be the same thing as crpg except more concentrated on ninja crap and it won't have an online website. That being said, i voted for single but you clearly have no idea what your talking about. Btw, you should try google translate because your polls technically make no sense.

Aventori said:
great...modder is biased. Dude, I'm glad the mod is alive but cutting the votes by a third? that is f***ed up. Your just being lazy in my opinion. Don't bother putting a poll if your just going to be the "house" (in terms of gambling, if you know anything, the house always wins). The reason people voted for single-player is because A) it gives more freedom B) they prefer more than just mindless combat C) they aren't very good at PvP combat D) it will be the same thing as crpg except more concentrated on ninja crap and it won't have an online website. That being said, i voted for single but you clearly have no idea what your talking about. Btw, you should try google translate because your polls technically make no sense.

Lazy? I`m lazy? I spent last two years making this modification, spending my free time, learning new things and new programming languages, and you calling me lazy?!
No problem. If you want single player campaign so much, I will send you my MS with only single player. I will prepare multi, you will prepare single. In the same time. We have to finish in the same time as well. So? Probably you will say "no, `cos I`m not a modder <cry>". So f****g what? Me too! This is just my hobby, nobody will pay me for this sh*t! I explained why I`m cutting votes. It`s not my fault if you can`t just get it.
Maybe for you I should spend double more time to make single player and multi player in the same time, to make you happy. I should say something, something rude, but I`ll try to hold on. For now...
And besides, how this is possible that you know all reasons why people voting for single? Because you voting with these reasons? No comments...
Nobody telling you which game/mod you have to play. This is your choice. If you don`t like it - don`t play it. Simple. Well, maybe not for you, because you obviously playing all mods, even if you don`t like/understand them just to complain and send pathetic posts on this forum. Really, pathetic...
Next time, try to make something yourself (MS is for free to download, mods are free to publicity, if money is problem for you...) before you call someone "lazy" without basic knowledge how much time, energy and sometimes even money to make something for you just for fun and completely for free. Think again before you say something stupid.

BTW. My mod have a website, but only as a information site, nothing special.

modder mad...learn to control yourself bro. Yet again i must ask you to use good translate as i have no idea what you just said...beside the fact that your raging.

BTW your mod only has an informational website because..."I should say something, something rude, but I`ll try to hold on. For now..."

Aventori said:
modder mad...learn to control yourself bro. Yet again i must ask you to use good translate as i have no idea what you just said...beside the fact that your raging.

BTW your mod only has an informational website because..."I should say something, something rude, but I`ll try to hold on. For now..."
You are being rude man, just leave the mod if you feel like not gonna play it. Other people wait for it you see, and they get mad if the topic just go raging and argueing none stop.
Btw I'm not good at English I admit.

I'm not being rude. I was just stating that he is clearly ignorant because he thinks that 20 of 30 people that may vote for single player have illegal copies. It makes me believe that his thought process is bs and that he is just too lazy to make a single-player rather then a Multi-player. Fact is i like this mod and i want to see it grow, but no one will play it if they can get the exact same thing in crpg but funner. Sure he has some cool ideas but they want keep people here (i don't think anyway) for that long. Bottom line is, if more people in the community want single-player he should do as he said he would do, which is make whatever the community preferred, and make the single-player.

However, With a modder that is as unstable as him i can tell you right now he will not do half the stuff he claims he will add to the mod. Feel free to rage at me but i won't be replying as i'm done with this mod.

Probably you don`t know, but I`m not making this mod for YOU! I`m making this mod for myself, sharing with you. You don`t have to download it, you don`t have to play it. I told you before.
Besides comparing my mod to Kengegi is big misunderstanding. In fact I never played Kengeki before, so all ideas in my mod are only mine (well, based on anime, movies, other games like Shogun 2, etc.).
And I`m not lazy. Have you ever done before? Do you know how much work it cost?
Multiplayer is easier to prepare, quicker. But it doesn`t matter how many time I`ll explain it to you. People like you just don`t understand. Calling someone "lazy" just because that person is not doing what you want? Really, pathetic...
Nevertheless, English is not my native language, what I mentioned couple times before. But I think is good enough for most people, even British/American English to understand. If you still talking about translator, maybe you are the one who need something like this, hmm?

PS. You said that I will not do half of the stuff what I mentioned. No, for you not. Besides how do you know that? You are in my team? Wow, I have one member in my mod-team. So wonderful. And he`s know more about my mod and people around it than me. Just splendid!

No comments...

Aventori said:
It makes me believe that his thought process is bs and that he is just too lazy to make a single-player rather then a Multi-player.
(...)
However,Wwith a modder that is as unstable as him i can tell you right now he will not do half the stuff he claims he will add to the mod. Feel free to rage at me but i won't be replying as i'm done with this mod.
There is door over there. See it? So quit, now.

woyo-sensei said:
Probably you don`t know, but I`m not making this mod for YOU! I`m making this mod for myself, sharing with you. You don`t have to download it, you don`t have to play it. I told you before.
Besides comparing my mod to Kengegi is big misunderstanding. In fact I never played Kengeki before, so all ideas in my mod are only mine (well, based on anime, movies, other games like Shogun 2, etc.).
Multiplayer is easier to prepare, quicker. But it doesn`t matter how many time I`ll explain it to you. People like you just don`t understand. Calling someone "lazy" just because that person is not doing what you want? Really, pathetic...
Nevertheless, English is not my native language, what I mentioned couple times before. But I think is good enough for most people, even British/American English to understand. If you still talking about translator, maybe you are the one who need something like this, hmm?

PS. You said that I will not do half of the stuff what I mentioned. No, for you not. Besides how do you know that? You are in my team? Wow, I have one member in my mod-team. So wonderful. And he`s know more about my mod and people around it than me. Just splendid!

No comments...

I know i said i'm done with this but before i go i must point out your obvious stupidity as you said "no comments" yet you just made a huge comment. That being said, now i'm done.

Aventori said:
woyo-sensei said:

No comments...

I know i said i'm done with this but before i go i must point out your obvious stupidity as you said "no comments" yet you just made a huge comment. That being said, now i'm done.

Just ******** drop it man. You should be happy Woyo-Sensei even came back and kept on working on the mod even though pricks like you exist and try to demolish mods and their mod makers. Woyo, don't let these people discourage you. I'm looking forward to the next version! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom