New Update!

Users who are viewing this thread

omfgozk

Sergeant
I just updated the game not sure if this has been on here but I don't think it has.

Anyway here are the things they updated.

Features and Gameplay:
NEW! Gameplay features have been added, now players have the ability to build production houses that produce valuable goods such as iron, wine, velvet and more. The building of production houses is accessible through guild masters in towns. Also players may visit these newly modeled scenes via the town menu.

New Swadian houses have been added to major Swadian towns.

New, AI Behavior enables more realistic AI lord behaviors, such as AI lords collecting taxes.

Campaign difficulty has been rebalanced, hard mode is now even more challenging with AI lords recruiting troops faster.

Economy parameters such as taxes from fiefs and raiding outcomes, have been balanced.

The Khergit faction has been given some much needed love and as a result has had their troops and items rebalanced.

Khergits get modified hats and steppe armor instead of leather vests in multi-player.

Man-hunters and high tier slaver troops have been given an overhaul and have top tier troops equal to other top tier army troops.

Weapons that cannot be used to block can now do feint attacks.
And more (Just can't fit it in :razz:)

I thought people who be interested but getting no replies all day I guess no one gives a ****.

I saw it on the website after hearing it existed - I am grateful for it being posted here but I resent your statement - I have to earn a living during the daytime unlike some so it seems

omfgozk said:
I thought people who be interested but getting no replies all day I guess no one gives a ****.

LOL. That was funny 'cause I think I actually sensed your bitter disappointment. But of course by now it is old news, I read about the update features in the steam patch details after it downloaded.

I just came across this thread searching for how to use the production houses.

You can right click lords and caravans and choose to accompany them. I nearly soiled myself when I figured that out.

accompany.jpg

nofearhere said:
You can right click lords and caravans and choose to accompany them. I nearly soiled myself when I figured that out.

No way! That's jaw droppingly awesome

omfgozk said:

What does this mean? Is that like a biergarten or sweden house, or are they just bragging about some graphic touch ups? I gotta confess I don't look at most cities, my low end computer discourages sticking in busy areas.

Puritan said:
omfgozk said:

What does this mean? Is that like a biergarten or sweden house, or are they just bragging about some graphic touch ups? I gotta confess I don't look at most cities, my low end computer discourages sticking in busy areas.
Swadian cities are bigger and better looking. For instance Dhirim was kinda small, now its big and more open.

Cp panaka said:
How do you do feint attacks?  :oops:
when you have your attack up(holding the left mouse button) you tap the right mouse button quickly and your char will bring his attack down and sometimes attack in a new direction OR when you take a swing at someone you can cancel the attack bafore it connects but hitting the block button, this is useful because when you attack the enemy often takes a swing at you..... hope thats understandable

nofearhere said:
Puritan said:
omfgozk said:

Swadian cities are bigger and better looking. For instance Dhirim was kinda small, now its big and more open.
What? I am the lord of Dhirim and it is my royal capital, it looks the same as it did before 1.126

Back
Top Bottom