[New Faction] Army of Tards

Users who are viewing this thread

robbyg

Knight
Hello, after many successful kingships and captaincies I would like to announce the forming of a enw faction.

We will be called "The Army of Tards"

You may:

1)Kill Unarmed players, and deny it if they call you out in chat (we will back you up!)
2)Kill team mates who are wearing the same colour shirt as you (it's deathmatch after all, right?)
3)Kill any mercenaries who I may have hired (they're not wearing faction colours so they must be the enemy, even if they're unarmed).
4)If we have control of the city, we must watch unarmed people being raped outside the walls by an army and laugh, while shooting the same unarmed people with our xbows and calling them "bandits".
5)Then we must open the gates for the lamers outside and welcome them as brothers, just in case they kill us.

If I missed any fun rules, let me know and I hope to see you all sign up to the next incursion of The Army of Tards!

robbyg said:
Hello, after many successful kingships and captaincies I would like to announce the forming of a enw faction.

You may:

1)Kill Unarmed players, and deny it if they call you out in chat (we will back you up!)
2)Kill team mates who are wearing the same colour shirt as you (it's deathmatch after all, right?)
3)Kill any mercenaries who I may have hired (they're not wearing faction colours so they must be the enemy, even if they're unarmed).
4)If we have control of the city, we must watch unarmed people being raped outside the walls by an army and laugh, while shooting the same unarmed people with our xbows and calling them "bandits".
5)Then we must open the gates for the lamers outside and welcome them as brothers, just in case they kill us.

If I missed any fun rules, let me know and I hope to see you all sign up to the next incursion of The Army of Tards!

OH I WANNA JOIN..................not. :mad:

robbyg said:

You may:

Yeah, I have a feeling you play on the 22nd server.

Czar9797 said:
robbyg said:

You may:

Yes! I thought it would be fun to get all the gay things I hate in the server wrapped up into one faction.

robbyg said:
Czar9797 said:
robbyg said:

You may:

Yes! I thought it would be fun to get all the gay things I hate in the server wrapped up into one faction.

This man speaketh the truth.

You forgot one:
6: If a player proposes an carefully thought out and said argument to that you did kill him, tells you that there are witnesses there who agree with you, you can say ''Lol your a fag and i pwn you in cod lolzerz''

You should also call anyone who raises any accusations of deathmatching by members of your clan/faction a "troll" and say "Proof or it didn't happen!" alot.

mR_dIlLeNgeR said:
You should also call anyone who raises any accusations of deathmatching by members of your clan/faction a "troll" and say "Proof or it didn't happen!" alot.

Wait a minute -- are you actually implying that they're capable of performing retarded actions? Can't you see that someone is IMPERSONATING the Army of Tards to make them look bad?

Proof or GTFO, you illuminati troll.

King Harkinian said:
mR_dIlLeNgeR said:

Wait a minute -- are you actually implying that they're capable of performing retarded actions? Can't you see that someone is IMPERSONATING the Army of Tards to make them look bad?

The truth!  It burnsesss!!!!

King Harkinian said:
mR_dIlLeNgeR said:

That made my head hurt

robbyg said:
King Harkinian said:
mR_dIlLeNgeR said:

That made my head hurt

Have you got any screenshots of your head hurting?

King Harkinian said:
mR_dIlLeNgeR said:

Hahahahhaha

robbyg said:

You may:

Congratz your going to be the very first faction to be banned from almost every server out there :grin:

Wow, seems like you guys were around since the whole thing began! Truly impressive.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom