New Armour that you would like

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it would be nice if there was more Heraldic armor. Also, I noticed the game goes right from chain mail to plate armor. Some cross-over armor like "Mail with breast plate",or something like that, would be nice.

More peasant armors would be nice. Some more ragged looking leather/cloth/padded armor. It would make the lower level soldiers look more diverse, which would make a bit more sense.

Microcosm said:
More peasant armors would be nice. Some more ragged looking leather/cloth/padded armor. It would make the lower level soldiers look more diverse, which would make a bit more sense.
yes,thats a good idea,a simple leather will do,or some shirt with a little piece of chainmail
and i think we need more arabs and mongols armors for M&B

I'd really like to see them make the different grades of armor look different.  Like Rusty armor should have a rusted quality to it, like rust at the joins and rivets.  Battered armor should have some dings and marks on it and so forth.

SwadianJedi said:
I think it would be nice if there was more Heraldic armor. Also, I noticed the game goes right from chain mail to plate armor. Some cross-over armor like "Mail with breast plate",or something like that, would be nice.

totally agree
unfortunately the game logic seems to be 'hide the plate' under surcoats, tabards, etc and imply its presence with varying statistics.
The mail-and-plate and light-mail-and-plate are examples of this, but all arse about because the stats are lower than for a basic haubergon.

They included it already.... sort of. You can find part of it in-game, but 4 of the 6 items you need to use edit mode to get.

Just look here: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_set

ShogunWarrior said:
Cyborg Eastern European said:
Dubiously and on the other ******** side of the world.

Anything else?
Dude Calradia has got mongol stepes and arabic deserts. Why cant it have Japanese stuff too??

The only reason why there is a mongolian based faction is because the mongols were the only oriental culture to have a long term presence in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom