[NC2015] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
Was he involved in the DDosing thingy? Who knows... who cares actually.

let me borrow marnids signature, it fits here

o5whJrq.gif

Alright, so I think that most people would acknowledge that Arni was the guy behind the DoS attacks. Up to the admins what they decide to do with it, but I feel that banning him from this and any upcoming tournaments would be the best course of action.

We know it's Arni, but now what? Is the IP ban enough to get rid of the DoS attacks?

Watly said:
We know it's Arni, but now what? Is the IP ban enough to get rid of the DoS attacks?

Ever heard of spousing, or routing? :smile: Answer is: No. But any normal guy wouldn't be able to DoS a server - especially not with the protection Jestservers offers (IG_Battlegrounds has Jestservers), so it's something else than a direct server-attack.

First we were on WNL_Germany server, he probably saw the schedule shared by Scar, and he probably knew the IP of WNL_Germany servers, so he didnt need to join the server to check whether if we were playing or not.Then we went to IG_Training.That little creature came to the server then left immediately. After a minute pings gone wild once again.

how bout usin' some progs? stonegate ips f.e.? it's not so complicated, would be better instead of useless crying here.

yourNotAlone said:
Ye, well, no.

There would be no need for all that **** if that prick would stop fking ddos the **** out of this game.
So u sure, dat dis topic will stop him? ...
You need to do smth imo, there're a lot of ways.

we are not crying here, sodomard asked for evidence then we showed what we got.This thread is suggestion thread.So if you have an idea to stop that guy feel free to share :smile:

Guy Fawkes said:
we are not crying here, sodomard asked for evidence then we showed what we got.This thread is suggestion thread.So if you have an idea to stop that guy feel free to share :smile:
Black_Angel said:
how bout usin' some progs? stonegate ips f.e.? it's not so complicated, would be better instead of useless crying here.
:idea:

Hey noobs,
my name Ivan))) and I hating ever single one all you))) All you is fat, retarded, no-life who spending every day of your day play Warband))))000 You are everything bad in world. Honestly have you ever goted any proper carpet on wall? )))) I mean you fun banning me from IG))) because you noob eu))), but you all taking to new level))))) This even worse than support USA))) Im perfect)))) I was captain of potato field))), and hool in my russia gangster team))) we beat up old women 1v10 and crash Lada car on autobahn)))))))). What people do you beating??))) other than your parents because I doing this already)))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000 what car do you crashing)000)) haha eu too poor to crashing cars)))))))))) I also paying police so zhey not arrest me)))))), and have a banging hot boyfrend )))))). You are all capitalist who should kill yourself)))))). thanking for listen))))).
Pic Related: It’s me and my boyfriend)))))))

russian-carpet-elite-daily-12.jpg

man will not work)

Black_Angel said:
Guy Fawkes said:
Black_Angel said:
:idea:

Ofc we can try several things to prevent the ddosing of our servers, still we would prefer for the attacks to stop entirely.

+Varsung+ said:
Could we all stop the insulting right now?

I don't really want to lock this thread!

Thread wont be locked, insults and trolls will get reportet and be delt with. Keep it civil guys

OneohtrixPointNever said:
Hey noobs,
my name Ivan))) and I hating ever single one all you))) All you is fat, retarded, no-life who spending every day of your day play Warband))))000 You are everything bad in world. Honestly have you ever goted any proper carpet on wall? )))) I mean you fun banning me from IG))) because you noob eu))), but you all taking to new level))))) This even worse than support USA))) Im perfect)))) I was captain of potato field))), and hool in my russia gangster team))) we beat up old women 1v10 and crash Lada car on autobahn)))))))). What people do you beating??))) other than your parents because I doing this already)))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000 what car do you crashing)000)) haha eu too poor to crashing cars)))))))))) I also paying police so zhey not arrest me)))))), and have a banging hot boyfrend )))))). You are all capitalist who should kill yourself)))))). thanking for listen))))).
Pic Related: It’s me and my boyfriend)))))))

russian-carpet-elite-daily-12.jpg

man will not work)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not very tech savvy.

However is it not that ddos, is multiple people bombarding the server with information to over load it making it unplayable / crashing etc?

therefore it would stand to reason that Arni, is not working alone in this. As seen by the evidence he is obviously one of the culprits.

Would it not be prudent then to look for ways to protect against not just Arni, but others as well.

I hope some tech savvy people can come up with a suitable solution.

(I presume they are but cant remember seeing anything from an official taleworlds man/woman, but are they looking into this?)

Back
Top Bottom