NA_PW4_Roleplay Banking Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Domhnall mac Raghnaill

Knight at Arms
As I'm sure all our regulars have noticed there has been some spotty coverage with our banking system the past couple weeks or so. The truth is all of our recorded banking data has disappeared. We are working on getting that data back or at the very least using on of our older backups, and I will use this thread to let you know the outcome of the return of our regular banking system when that happens.

Until then I would never have any of our awesome players feel like their money has just disappeared so we will be using a credit system for withdrawals. Our admins will be banking as normal. I will post our temporary banking data here along with any relevant updates so the issue of "dom where is my money" will become transparent to you.

*note to bankers: all players have a credit of up to the negative limit on their bank accounts when withdrawing from a new name on this list*
avion_the_great - 30k
IT - 25k
Lord_Rafael_the_Fair - 25k
ALDVAR - 5k
Itosian - 6k
Asgrim - 25k
Sir_William_Vane - 19.5k
nagel_the_raper - 21k
sir_joseph_vane - 26l
evan_the_blind - 19k
rurik - 50k
hector - 54k
Cerce_tentones/Boarus_merkenly - 6k
nicolaj/ajax - 9k
nippyton - 13k
Sir_Jack_Vader - 28k

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Until then I would never have any of our awesome players feel like their money has just disappeared so we will be using a credit system for withdrawals. Our admins will be banking as normal.

So does that mean that I will theoretically have to pay back any such withdraw on credit? What if I don't have enough!? Will my debt gain interest and spiral out of control  :shock: ?

Cerce Tentones said:
I know it's a minor thing, but it's Boarus_Merkenly, not Boarus_Mekenly, that I am sharing the account with.

Alright.

dark_blade said:
So does that mean that I will theoretically have to pay back any such withdraw on credit?

Everything should balance out to a positive (unless a player lies to an admin) once we get the old data back and factor it in.

OK, so were having trouble recovering the freshest data but we will be rolling back to a month old update. The old banking system will be running within a couple days.

lar 4k
9:54 PM - minippl: Kyren 35k
9:54 PM - minippl: Sir Raptial_The_fair
9:54 PM - minippl: 19k
9:54 PM - minippl: noodles 27k
9:54 PM - minippl: account number 278 15.5k
9:54 PM - minippl: alfred 70k
9:55 PM - minippl: sir_tempest 22k
9:55 PM - minippl: Joseph 14k
9:55 PM - minippl: Luna/bayard joint 100k
9:55 PM - minippl: Kaiden_Trimble 7.5k
9:55 PM - minippl: weedbandit 8k
9:56 PM - minippl: apevis 10k
9:56 PM - minippl: shwolf 19k
9:56 PM - minippl: lolz 10k
9:56 PM - minippl: anje 19k
9:56 PM - minippl: Cerce_Teritones/ boarus_Merkenly joint 54k
9:57 PM - minippl: minippl/ Ezikilian 54k

Splintert said:
Another 115k down the drain.

Not using this bank again.

As I said, like two posts above, I would never let a player lose money. That's why we've adopted the credit system right now and we'll be giving anybody money they lost.

Good cause I have 200k joint with bayard missing. A 40k personal not listed, and a 14 or so k joint with joseph vane.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

Whats the statis of the banking system mentioned in another post, the online banking system?

~R.P.M. - Pirates Life For Me~

Back
Top Bottom