Platform
PS5
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Performance

EAGLE_PRIDE

Recruit
Summary: I’m using ps5 to play bannerlord and everytime I login multiplayer I crash on my main account this issue has been going on for almost a year I can’t play the game it crashed everytime :sad: , because I’m a old player of warband I’d like to get this issue fixed for my account (EAGL3S_PRLDE) (PSN) instead of giving up I’d like to raise this issue. I don’t know what’s causing the issue I deleted the game many times and also reset my ps5 few times it didn’t fix the issue , also deleted the save data etc still didn’t work. To me it seems this issue is with online account system.

Scene Name (if related): PlayStation crash ID : CE-108255-1
Media (Screenshots & Video): CE-108255-1

Could you describe the crash step by step? Does the game crash after you click to a button? Are you crashing when you try to join a server for example? We need more details so that we can try to reproduce the issue on our end.

Could you describe the crash step by step? Does the game crash after you click to a button? Are you crashing when you try to join a server for example? We need more details so that we can try to reproduce the issue on our end.
Hii thanks for replying
I click multiplayer from main menu then it loads fine
Then the games asks me to press login
, I click login then it’s loads for 3 seconds and I see my friends online going up like counting upwards to like 30 online then instantly crashes
I get blue screen to main menu where it asks me to report issue.
It may have something to do with friends online but I don’t know.
“Soo briefly I press login I crash after 3 seconds “

Thank you. Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom