SP Native Other Mount&Shotgun Bible; "The End Of Days had came long ago for this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dagorkan said:
So all the guns? Great. Good luck with your mod

In a sense. There will be PreAlpha release some time before december, which will double the number of guns, which I won't allow to be used untill M&S hits beta.

I meant the guns you released so far.

You know there is already a Kar-98 in M&B? Was released in WWII add-on. I noticed you didn't use any of those rifles although they are free to use.

I have meshes and textures somewhere in my HDD but I won't use them, I'll probably add one or two more WWII guns. Really fun will begin makeshift and advanced weapons  :twisted:

Unless I'm mistaken the age of ash mod is officially dead. Theres probably alot of post apocalyptic goodies they might let you use.

KON_Air said:
Take one leg off tripod it is dipod. My invention. There were suppossed to tripodded HMGs, so there were tags as _trpd and _dpod, then dipod came existance.
Why not bipod, which already exists?

As for an idea, how about a future where Europe turns on the US and China? That would be a nice slate-wiper for you to play with. Maybe England gets a few nukes in the face, and you're surviving in the wreckage of London to begin with, and then you can explore the remains of the country, before finally getting through the Channel Tunnel to Europe?

You can, because after an apocalypse it's safe to say there'll be no rail service. And you might not have been in London at the time... could learn that you were lured away into the countryside on what looked like something innocuous to save you, because you are in some way integral to the plot...

Yeah, it's cheap and it lacks imagination, but hey. Smite me.

Leprechaun said:
Yeah, it's cheap and it lacks imagination, but hey. Smite me.

Smite me. haha

A comment and some  questions for KON Air.

The comment: the first post of this thread is great, your writing is humorous and the list of ideas is very in depth. Lots of spelling and grammar mistakes there though. Good job and good luck pulling it off.

The questions: Do you plan on doing this whole mod yourself? Or are you accepting/praying for new members to your mod team? Seems like alot of work for one person.

As an extension of that question, if you would indeed like more members for your team, what skills do you posess, and which areas would you like some help in? Clearly you are a very talented modeler and skinner. How are your skills with scripting/scenes/ etc.? This would be good information to post on the first page if you are looking for some help :smile:

I don't have the power to maintain crowd control for now, setting up a team will have wait for a while untill I'm on par with coders to understand what are they doing with code and what can they do. And on grammar mistakes, it is a result of posting after coding for hours :razz: they will be eventually hunted down and fixed.

And on skills, medium level modelling-skinning, 2D art, basic-medium python and just like %99 of the gamers all around the world concept design :razz:

And oh I almost forgot new traders and surgent is in Four Ways inn and rest of new NPC are in Happy Boar.

dagorkan said:
Pellidon said:
how did it die? janus said it died, that's how.  :roll:

I meant, any specific problems they were encountering?

From what I saw in it's last days, most of the team members were occupied with other things, and everyone just lost the will and ability to continue. It's really too bad, we had alot of top-notch modders onboard.

I didn't took screenshots as there wasn't anything new to show (other then Fn Fal)
There are few odd things somehow got throught as expected that won't be ever seen again;

New merchants get their new stock every day, however their old stock don't get replaced

Enforcing Acc. on weapons seemed to be good idea till I noticed that limits the acc. no matter what firearms skill is, next time 99 acc. is for all rifles with scope, 90 for the rest of rifles, something just below 90 for pistols/smgs. And universally silencers will modifiy weapon for -5 damage +3 acc. and laser sights +5 acc. Also -5 acc penalty for brusting and -7 for long brusting weapons (since they almost do 2,5 or 4.5 damage)

Single Clip Prices will lower on special munition, however prices will increase even more on the rest (especially on 5 clips). Unless there will be a feasible way to add limited munitions, at the moment all I can think of is copycating Winter's script for it but attempting to write a script for 70+ weapons is quite out of possiblity. But what do you know maybe 0,800 will have it built-in.

I uploaded a wrong build with default scripts so prices of trade goods go back to normal once the game starts... however since there aren't any wholesalers I don't think that's a great deal... I know every single of you had to cheat to buy weapons...

An undocumented M&B limitation if you have a skill at 10 and get a perk that increases that skill game will crash (so no 11 Iron Flesh). Even if there is a work around it is not used in "Hail November"

Also you probably haven't noticed starting as a zombie crashes the game and zombie classes have missing textures, that is my bad again since there isn't really a zombie faction (but there will be mutants)

Again another release disaster, there are sound files from www.newgrounds.com 's Audio portal they are royalty free. The two songs can be listened by talking to the waitress in the happyboar, however there is a third song by Rocker206 named Rain Of Agony (which is rainagony.ogg in sounds folder) which was to be played by an iNuke (which shouldn't have been in that release). Funny thing is both iNuke and Rain Of Agony is present. iNuke has low odds being sold by a pistol merchant.

This really isn't a oddity, but laziness, all new Npcs are clones. And the newly added skins are placed after their normal version, so most of the faces have been shifted.

No new troops... kill me. And horses that fit to ride for war will be extra rare but pack mules will be abudant. Also most weapons won't be usable on horseback.

Fresh from assembly line (m16 is strecthed I'm aware of it)... variations for now; Mp5k with silencer, Mp7 with extra long clip, M16a1 with 25 round clip (hey it is a step up form 20). Next M16a4, with two fancier then each other upper receivers, lasersight, drumclip and possibly dot aim sight, M4a3 with front grip, silencer, lasersight and scope.

after those done AK104 and G3a4 (or Mkm G3a7... those things are darned too fancy to be called battle rifles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom