SP Native Other Mount&Shotgun Bible; "The End Of Days had came long ago for this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Fallout fan so I love this mod. I haven't been able to hit anything with a pistol yet. Where's this firing range you were talking about?

Not there yet, current bible is mixed up with another version of bible (documentation for development), if you are familiar with UE edit weapon stats (set accuracy to 99 so weapon accuracy will be entirely calculated by firearms skill rather then limited with hardcaps), next version all weapons will have better accuracy. The reason for oddity is I was using a premade char with max skills so the acc. had bonuses, numbers seemed fine (35 acc. for pistols seemed fine, you figure it out, they will be 85-90-95, but shotguns will probably remain with 60 acc.).

M&S will go Alpha (with a fancier name then "hail december") with 0.800 as soon as converted to work with it along with announcement/recruitment for members to work with.

I propose the names "I shot the Nukular" or "They called me Zombie,they didn't let me marry"

Also,can you make some dirty leather boots and gloves,biker style,blackened?

sorry if reported before but I noticed something. In tavern of Zendar, waitress sells ales 5 denars each, and we can sell that ales for 82 denars (with 0 trade skill). This is a unlimited money source, so it is a bug.

Great mod, thanks for preparing it.

It is really not a bug, since ale is the closest item to what waitress might sell, there of course be more items for waitress' to sell.

That isnt a bug that buying ale from waitress. The bug is its buying price is 5 and selling price is 82. Buying price should be around 100 or else it is very very easier to get free money.

I'm afraid I'm not familair with UE edit. I'll just have to try maxing out firearms skills. Was the slave trader removed from Zendar I can't find him anywhere. Thw mohawks are cool too. You should complete the punk rock hair catalogue and add liberty spikes and the devil locke.

Accuracy problem is now gone with "Waiting November" PHolmsey!
Perhaps they are too accurate now... meh...

check the first post; basicly duplicate a dds in ..mount&shotgun/textures and rename it to ms_interriorstuff.dds... it is not used anywhere but forgot to remove it properly.

KON air, I had the perfect idea last night when I couldnt go to sleep. HOW awesome would it be, to replace the arena in this mod, with a COUNTER-STRIKE ARENA!!!!

Like....you go to the tornemaster, and like he goes like
"welcome to Zendar sniper wanabe! Where the guns are aplenty and everyone will find the time to shoot you! What be your name young padawan?"
"[insert name here]"
"Well [name], do you want to compete in the games?"
"games?"
"well, because of KON air's supreme awesomeness in modding, he has changed the regular arena to 3(or more?) serperate battlefields. These maze-like battle fields will have two teams competing on each end, at the beginning, you select from a rack which weapons you want, then you go out and hunt down the opposing team. Teams are, terrorist, and counter terrorist (or something else?)"
"cool, i wnat to join"
"select your stage" (four really ovious selections, I want to fight down town! I want to fight in the forest! I want to fight in the snow! etc)

And then like yeha, just suggestin, I think it would be a really cool feature.

There will be tournamets (DM, TDM, maybe Assault) to replace arena, more like unreal tournament then counterstrike. All encounter are like counter-strike already, with "no so often strafing bots :mrgreen:. There will also be bounty hunts for big time criminals in predefined scenes.

Hi nice mod! I'm curious though. Are the weapons single shot, but have a 'burst' sound played? I never got more than 1 hit on enemies even at point blank range

They are all single shot, it's just the sound and damage, and there will be a small accuracy penalty.

hey KON air...made this a while back, thought you might want it. PM me if you do

P.S. the texture sucks, so you'll have to redo it

will be updated/restarted in near future...

With scrapping the whole "future calradia" setting.

No.

That one will; http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,19998.0.html
That one does; http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=155.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom