Mount&Blade Warband version 1.157 patch released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sotamursu123 said:
Next patch pls:

- Change vaegirs to what they were before
- Keep buffed swadia
- Keep sarranid gloves and javs
- Fix melee
- Fix stairs
- Add WNL admin mod and streamer **** to the game by default
- Revert khergits back to 1.134, except keep khergit inf

k thx bai

I wish it was just a bug fixer.. I honestly don't really care about Khergits, as they're not a part of competitive team, but

WHY RUINING VAEGIRS?

ffs, Vaegir archer is the worst now. It's not just scimitars, the best body armor is way too expensive for the Vaegir archers now..

Thank you for this patch

Nerfed Vaegirs a bit hard, but I think they are way more on par with other factions now

And a nice Swadian buff all around for inf and cav, interesting move

And of course the deafault spear fix

Good patch 8/10

I hope to see khergits in scrims, they are certainly not as OP as people think. Annoying yes, but not OP

Oh... yay... now I have 234 outdated articles on the Mount and Blade Wiki I have to check against the new patch for changes...  :neutral:

Goker said:
Any chance someone might write a more detailed Patch Log?
I would like that, it would really help. Ideally, I'd like to know every single altered digit, though that might be asking for a bit much.

Mostly stuff from here - many of the changes are engine-side though. A bunch of multiplayer equipment availability changes as well as the nurse placeholder being removed for the Khergit Infantry
Code:
SP Sarranid infantry line get more powerstrike (Veteran Footman get 2, Infantry get 3, Guard get 4)
Bunch of changes to AI khergit bots in MP
Swadian Crossbow (Multiplayer) get 5 athletics from 4
Vaegir Archers get 3 athletics from 4, spiked club instead of scimitar as default item
Khergit infantry added:
[itm_sword_khergit_1,itm_spear,itm_tab_shield_small_round_a,itm_steppe_armor,itm_hide_boots,itm_leather_gloves],
def_attrib_multiplayer|level(19),wp(110),knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_throw_3|knows_shield_4|knows_power_strike_3|knows_athletics_6

Khergit Horse Archer get 142 archery prof from 130, +1 PD (now 4) and -1 athletics (now 3)
Khergit Lancer, Nord Archer, Rhodok Xbow, Sarranid Archer got athletics nerfed (now 4, 3, 4, 3 respectively)
Code:
Lamellar gauntlets got buffed to 6 BA, weight increased to 0.9 for no reason
Leather Steppe Caps a&b buffed to 15/16 HA, was 12/14 - normal Steppe Cap got nerfed to 14 from 16
Long & Great Long Bardiches now have unbalanced flag

ENL with a bunch of ****ty old maps. No WNL changes. I'll try to do more Friday, but this is something to work with. Good luck!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fbbrah0vtbk4h3u/Native.zip

What you people need to fix/stupidity that needs to be taken out.

- Warping through other players

- X not functioning when you need it most ( Switching from range to melee, vice versa). Honestly why would you even add that

- Bumping over somewhere on cav then flying/glitching 3-5 times. Inevitable death

- Appearance of people not blocking ( and just backing up) when walking backwards while swinging at them.

- Blunting/glancing on naked/default armor.

- Xbows breaking at random times.

- Improve spears ability to pierce against thick armor. ( Especially if you get momentum )

- Troll AI horses - gallop away when you;re about to hop on. 

Much more, but It just needs to happen to me again for me to remember.

Duke

Duke88 said:
What you people need to fix/stupidity that needs to be taken out.

- Warping through other players

- X not functioning when you need it most ( Switching from range to melee, vice versa). Honestly why would you even add that

- Bumping over somewhere on cav then flying/glitching 3-5 times. Inevitable death

- Appearance of people not blocking ( and just backing up) when walking backwards while swinging at them.

- Blunting/glancing on naked/default armor.

- Improve spears ability to pierce against thick armor. ( Especially if you get momentum )

- Troll AI horses - gallop away when you;re about to hop on. 

Much more, but It just needs to happen to me again for me to remember.

Duke

+ xbows getting stuck and not being able to fire anymore, if not yet fixed.

This might be the cause of some movement problems when going up certain stairways, i.e. the one in the middle tower of Village.

Captain Lust said:
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.

Courtney said:
This might be the cause of some movement problems when going up certain stairways, i.e. the one in the middle tower of Village.

Captain Lust said:
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.
Yes it looks like the issue affects two sceneprops, castle_g_tower_a and castle_i_tower_a which were incorrectly changed in the patch.

Looking at the best way to handle it but a tip that might ease the pain for now is jumping up the stairs :lol:.

Captain Lust said:
Courtney said:

Captain Lust said:
Yes it looks like the issue affects two sceneprops, castle_g_tower_a and castle_i_tower_a which were incorrectly changed in the patch.

Looking at the best way to handle it but a tip that might ease the pain for now is jumping up the stairs :lol:.
Stop jumping up laddersyou're breaking my immersion ****er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom