Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this game since .632, about 3 years ago, and I still get giddy as a schoolgirl when a new version comes out. Bless you and your brilliant little genocide simulator!

Baaafff....
JIT failed to work..
That means the files i ignored in the install botched.. T_T
Time to do it again ^.^

Is there any chance for a patch or torrent? I can't download it otherwise because my internet has been switching off and on every 5 or so minutes lately. :neutral:

FFS I'd just loaded up Diablo II and was all up for getting addicted again. Well, put that on the back burner for now..

Cheers Arma!

doorknobdeity said:
I've been following this game since .632, about 3 years ago, and I still get giddy as a schoolgirl when a new version comes out. Bless you and your brilliant little genocide simulator!

Quoted For Truth

Ha! first time I visited the forums in a long time and the day I decide to check them .950 comes out  :grin:

This is amazing, horse death is a tad dramatic though, with all the flailing and writhing and some of them ending up contorted and suspended in the air, still amazing regardless of the seizure horses :grin::grin::grin:

Am I alone in being slightly disappointed over the total lack of combat improvements? All the new stuff is awesome, but I hoped to see something new in my hacking and slashing before the final version. Now I suppose we can only dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom