Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost shat myself when creating a new character. It was well written and enjoyable!

Here's a quick spelling bug that I've found. When assigning skills, when you click on looting it says:

"This skill increases the amount of loot by 1000000000er skill level. (Part skill)."

That makes no sense!  :lol:

Edit: Another little bug is when you're visiting an arena, the archers in the arena start shooting at YOU, the spectator, instead of their enemies.

Edit: another little bug is when you're fighting in an arena, the cursor appears and hinders your movement but when you click escape and then return to game, the cursor disapears but the enemies left tab is gone.

Still 20 minutes to go here. Any of the TODO stuff from last version filled in yet? Castle management? Minstrels?

Weapons are too shinny!!! I guess this is a bug? Still, I have played it for only 5 minutes and it allready rocks! Congratulations Pinar!

Solja Sheep said:
Wow, this has improved the rest of my weekend, downloading now. Anyone know what the new features are yet?

Take a look to page 3, I asked the same queston too. I also got the answer to that.

oh no i barely missed page 3 of this thread. anyway, 4 is still a good nerdy achievment. :eek:
downloading right now.. i had plans to prepare a presentation this evening - damn you, devs!

bought the game just a week ago - and to be honest, i wasn't sure if they were still working on this project on full speed. seemed like they were happy with what they had achieved so far.. boy was i wrong.

Sweet! Can't wait to try it out and thankfully classes don't start for another week, so I'll have plenty of time to play.  :grin:

Just noticed this one. Oh well there goes all my mods.

[me=Trooper5445]cries[/me]

I did however beat the price increase by what 3 days. Nice timing.

Trooper5445 said:
Just noticed this one. Oh well there goes all my mods.

[me=Trooper5445]cries[/me]

You can still play previous versions and the mods for them if you just install the new version to a different location (say program files/mount&blade905)

*gasms*
*remembers exams in two and a bit weeks*#
*cries*
*D/Ls anyway*

Thanks Armagan.
I was planning on getting a tan this summer,
but the Sun can **** off now.

EasyCo506 said:
Looks like you can win the favor of ladies (in the castle), and you can challenge lords. :smile:

This just keeps getting better and better.

Zomg, if they got all the commented out stuff in module system there are frackloads of thing to do now...

c'mon stupid download end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom