Mount&Blade version 0.903 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!

Edit:  Cant wait to get my hands on the new module system.  *begging face* Please add an operation that allows force equipping of items that changes the equipped items without having to go back to the inventory. *begging face*

Cheers Armagan! Looks great :eek:

Janus said:
Ooh, and the world map pathfinding works great now. I had my party travel from one side of the map to the other around mountain ranges and through a narrow mountain pass with only the single movement order. :grin:

This doesn't seem to be working as well as .894 for me. My party keeps getting stuck on ridges nearish the mountain or sometimes trying to go straight through mountains

Already found a bug: When completing a cattle delivery quest for a village, the game gets stuck when being congratulated by the elder. Dialog is unable to close.

Otherwise, liking it a lot. Being able to make peace with people is nice, and the much-needed nerf to couched lance damage is very welcome.

GIGGIDY GIG GIG GIGGIDY GIG GIG GIGGIDY GIG GIG

Orl'right!

great work guys, great work. now to download...

Lost-Lamb's started a buglist thread here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,29346.0.html

:smile:

NICE! Just got back from school and wanted to check if there are any new posts in Galactic Mercenary thread, but my eyes stopped on
Mount&Blade version 0.900 is out!

Yeeha! Almost had to piss into my pants :razz: .

Anyways great job all!

It's fun to explore new stuff!

----- Edit after 20 sec (before I clicked on Submit Post) ----

DOWNLOADED!

Off to check it out!

Thanks again!
Looking forward to next version XD

Heiro
aka
Kalev7

Status
Not open for further replies.