Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Le Coriace said:
September 2015 would be fine :wink: I don't want to wait later than 2016
If it's going to take another year, I hope we will get a alpha or something soon before that. Otherwise I might just have to get a life.

The Bowman said:
Where is the issue of the previous Sunday? :evil:
We're busy, our systems are under pressure, and we're losing men and tech faster than I thought was possible. Goddamned UN. Our printing presses are also occupied by leaflets, lots and lots of leaflets. No magazine last week.

One guy went, no new information about Bannerlord, it was more like a success story thingy, they showed some Bannerlord images, guy says some of them might be new but not sure, they also confirmed Viking Conquest dlc.

hunutteri said:
So..any information from Hacettepe University, guys? G-guys? Anyone here?  :neutral:
I live in Ankara. But I'm only 14 years old :cry:

EDIT:
Aleksey said:
I went to Hacettepe University to listen to Serdar Koçdemir. He didn't give any information about Bannerlord, as the subject title was "Success Story". He talked about why they make the engine themselves and why modders/modding is important: Because it's the reason that Warband can be playable a long time without getting bored . He said the new DLC is Viking Conquest(We knew it already) and new information will be given soon. Then I asked a question: Why is there a lack of information about Bannerlord? Is it because the work hasn't gone so far or is it because anything else? His answer was ,"We're trying to make most of the work perfect(or close to), that's why we don't want to show anything before the pieces of the puzzle is complete. For example, we can't say if Bannerlord will support DirectX9(because of performance). We can give more information when the pieces of the puzzle is complete. We never say 'that will be available' and can't do it. But when anything is gone further and we get glad to share information"

I think that were 1-2 new photos from Bannerlord, or I saw them newly. There were some photos that shared before. My phone is really bad so I couldn't take any photos.

When it was Monochroma's developer's turn, they had left the hall(they were 5 people but I didn't know them except Serdar Koçdemir if they work in Taleworlds). I was gonna ask more questions after the conference ends but they left early :lol:

I'm really curious to see what the main map you move your character and army on is gonna look like! I believe that this is a sphere in which graphics and game feel could be enhanced with a lot less effort than in the battle and city scenes. After all you spent a lot of time in this view. Has any information on this been released yet? 

A nice, busy, and complex map can really help for the game to be immersive. Lucidity is an aspect not to forget as well of course. Also since many warband mods seemed to struggle with generating atmospheric maps, a well-built editor for those maps could be really helpful. (great exceptions were Prophesy of Pendor and Brytenwalda of course)

Let's also mention the "being able to have party/inventory/whatever open whilst travelling" from that suggestions page which we sort of used a long time ago. That would be a brilliant feature to have, especially if you're going for a merchant playstyle.

I hope there is a playstyle where you can become a true bandit, or outlaw and choose tomtake this path, when you select what was your early life , the what we became.. Ect. Once we are an outalw or bandit, we are allied with all other bandits and we are hostile towards everyone else.

For banditry to make sense as a play style there would need to be a purpose. Maybe some kind of bandit holding. Otherwise the normal reasons, ale whores and no hope for progress, don't really lend themselves to gameplay.

Yusuf said:
I hope there is a playstyle where you can become a true bandit, or outlaw and choose tomtake this path, when you select what was your early life , the what we became.. Ect. Once we are an outalw or bandit, we are allied with all other bandits and we are hostile towards everyone else.

I don't think that all bandits get along.  Can you imagine sea raiders doing anything other than raping and pillaging when they come across a group of mountain bandits or poorly armed looters?  Being a bandit would have to be a little more complex than a new gray colored faction.

Hopefully we can invade singleplayer worlds Dark Souls style.
emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom