Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonemo said:
kraggrim said:
Leonemo said:
Meevar the Mighty said:
twdd_artist_incubator.png

Will they implement ravens? :grin:

This would be a nice (if a little grim) touch actually. Have  crows/ravens that come to settle on the corpses at the end of a battle. Then practice your throwing weapons skill Jagged Alliance 2 style.

Haha, yes. It would make it more realistic.

The wolf the raven and the eagle.

I expect the new DLC to be detailed/announced on the 26th, followed by a new dev blog with a trailer. And please god, I hope the trailer has battle footage because its been almost 2 ****ing years since the announcement, I understand they're creating a new engine but some pre-alpha footage to keep the hype real would be appreciated.

And I hope the new DLC is going to be made by the Brytenwalda team (fingers crossed)  :twisted:

Judging by all the dev blogs they seem to have most of the graphics covered. We've seen graphics for battles, taverns, towns, facial features etc. They started working on the lore (hence the blog about factions), but they've still got a lot of work to do, there's audio, combat,  more lore and content (quests etc.) and a lot of programming to do.
Unless ofcourse they done much of these things without showing us.

I may be a new user, but I've been reading this forum since it was a little tiny spec of dust back in 2012.
So I will, for once in my life, ask politely.
Where
Is
LUMAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hirovard said:
How would they show you the programming? Unless you want a screenshot of a load of lines of code it would be rather difficult.  :lol:

I didn't mean directly, they could talk about it, for example they could say that horses are more vulnerable to spears than other weapons. That's the result of programming, but so is combat :smile:
It's besides the point I was trying to make anyway.

LittleLegionaire said:
I may be a new user, but I've been reading this forum since it was a little tiny spec of dust back in 2012.
So I will, for once in my life, ask politely.
Where
Is
LUMAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enlightenment is hidden, somewhere deep in the shadows,a place darker than a dead man's sleep. But it may rise again. One day, when the Bannerlord returns and the drums of war thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom